Wives should earn less than their husbands.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I believe a wife should earn less than her husband. That way he stays the man of the house while you work for your own money on the side. For example if you make 5k a month the husband should make 9k, he should pay for the mortgage, car insurance, and other necessities. You can do the grocery shopping and save the rest.

Or you can marry a filthy rich man and not work a day in your life.

reece.jpg

Thatsomaligirl

Loves milk is lactose intolerant, kill me
If my man asks me to change my job because I'm making more money than him, I've obviously married an idiot and need to divorce asap.

Islamically your money is your money and his money is your money too so he should be making a good salary.
Islamically her money is her money and his money is her money, but he's the head of the household and it's up to him weather she works or not.:ohreally::mjlol:

Gambar

VIP
Islamically her money is her money and his money is her money, but he's the head of the household and it's up to him weather she works or not.:ohreally::mjlol:

Making that decision about whether she works or not = waa nin xoolo leh. These days he's yelling na kac orod oo shaqeyso.

Making that decision about whether she works or not = waa nin xoolo leh. These days he's yelling na kac orod oo shaqeyso.
It doesn't matter, it's still his choice. Naa naga aamus oo kale igo bood bood ilaa ka suuxo. :siilaanyolaugh:

Gambar

VIP
It doesn't matter, it's still his choice. Naa naga aamus oo kale igo bood bood ilaa ka suuxo. :siilaanyolaugh:
It does matter, beggars can't be choosers.

I also didn't understand the Somali you wrote ma ciyaal say wallahi ba tahay tolow?

It does matter, beggars can't be choosers.

I also didn't understand the Somali you wrote ma ciyaal say wallahi ba tahay tolow?
Then stop choosing beggars tf, writin Somali is kinda iffy but, ppl can still read it and understand... I think :lolbron:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts