Woman LEGALLY CHANGES her gender with a walk-in clinic doctor's medical note

Status
Not open for further replies.

VixR

Veritas
Is this news?

A lady I work with's son is going through the process of getting his name changed to a female name (his family already calls him by his new name). Small steps prior to the gender reassignment surgery, I guess.

It's around $400 plus fees to go through the court process and the arguments are like the ones provided in the video.

I've said b4 on here, unless u can prove to me otherewise, what trans people really need is counseling and therapy! Not that I care either way if trans ppl exist, living their lives.

She grossly overestimates the impact of the laws, in my opinion.

Trans ppl r a minority within a minority within a minority minority.

Most ppl r fine with their natural gender identification.

It's not going to sweep the nation, to think so is frankly retarded.

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
I was on this dating site once and this female to male transgender person hit me up with some pics of their pussy. So, I replied back "nice pussy you go there sweetcakes" and it replied back "don't call it a pussy, I got a dick and an extra hole". I'm like damn, what the f*ck:holeup:

I looked back at it's pics and I remember it had it's clit hang out hard looool. :dead:

I was on this dating site once and this female to male transgender person hit me up with some pics of their pussy. So, I replied back "nice pussy you go there sweetcakes" and it replied back "don't call it a pussy, I got a dick and an extra hole". I'm like damn, what the f*ck:holeup:

I looked back at it's pics and I remember it had it's clit hang out hard looool. :dead:
:deadpeter::russ:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
what is even the point of this video? right wing canadians, weirdest shit i ever seen :yacadiim:

also, arent u supposed to be team LG barcode @AbdiJohnson :yacadiim:

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
The point is that anyone can abuse it simply for the jokes. They should be arrested
nah it was some bullshit about hedonism and objectivity, she didnt even mention that it can be abused, just some ironic calaacal from a 20 year old about the moral decay of society :stopit:

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Br00TCn.gif

Who cares? It's their life! The world is full of people who waste their time and effort on matters that have nothing to do with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending