women glue

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the funniest thing I've ever seen http://www.telegraph.co.uk/women/health/vagina-sealing-glue-stick-terrifying-new-alternative-traditional/ and this is what the creator said on Facebook
Yes, I am a man and you as a woman, should have come up with a better soultion then diapers and plugs, but you didn't. Reason being women are focused on and distracted by your period 25% of the time, making them far far less productive then they could be. Women tend to be far more creative than men, but their periods that stifle them and play with their heads. Do you realize that most skin care products and makeup were developed by men? You said that Mensez sounds incredibly awful, it is not. Even though women are secretive and try to hide the fact periods CAN be gross, crusty, smelly, and incredibly awful. The period its self is none of that but rather the diapers that women are forced to accept are gross and in creditably awful, no matter what color they make them or the cute names they give them they are still diapers, and women have been duped into thinking that they are wonderful. NOT True. With Mensez seals in the blood and fluids, they are sterile as long as they are inside the body and all grossness is from the leakage into undergarments, the drying effects of air and the bacteria contamination that comes along with inserting tampon plugs and pads. I realize that Mensez is very different and may take time for some women to work through the idea. My dream is to have women free of the distractions, the psychological issues that goes along with their periods and see what they develop. Also here are some of his tweets

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Who said anything about eating?

Wait a minute? You eat it like its groceries?

Haram waaye waxas boowe.

I meant do you find periods generally disgusting?
I wasn't prepared for this moist grim shit it took me by surprise that's all & I have never eaten pumpum bacteria.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts