Women only Samburu village in Kenya

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baraf

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
@Barni what do you think of this? I hope that the woman and men can peacefully integrate one day.
summarizing video:
For more than fifty years, England has maintained military training facilities in the Samburu region of its former colony, Kenya. During this period, women in the area have faced an epidemic of rape. Women from the Samburu, Massai, Rendile and Turkana indigenous communities have filed more than 600 official rape claims against British soldiers. Yet, despite documentation of their claims, a three-year internal investigation by the Royal Military Police (RMP) cleared all soldiers of wrongdoing. Meanwhile, the victims have been shamed and outcast in their communities, many to the point of exile. In the mid-1990s, Beatrice Chili responded to this situation by establishing the village of Senchen, a self-sufficient community run entirely by women. There, women build homes, weave textiles, gather and grow food, and raise children. This short film visits the brave women of Senchen, who speak candidly about their suffering and talk passionately about their demands for justice. Watch the film to hear their stories and to find out how you can offer your support.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
@Barni what do you think of this? I hope that the woman and men can peacefully integrate one day.
summarizing video:
For more than fifty years, England has maintained military training facilities in the Samburu region of its former colony, Kenya. During this period, women in the area have faced an epidemic of rape. Women from the Samburu, Massai, Rendile and Turkana indigenous communities have filed more than 600 official rape claims against British soldiers. Yet, despite documentation of their claims, a three-year internal investigation by the Royal Military Police (RMP) cleared all soldiers of wrongdoing. Meanwhile, the victims have been shamed and outcast in their communities, many to the point of exile. In the mid-1990s, Beatrice Chili responded to this situation by establishing the village of Senchen, a self-sufficient community run entirely by women. There, women build homes, weave textiles, gather and grow food, and raise children. This short film visits the brave women of Senchen, who speak candidly about their suffering and talk passionately about their demands for justice. Watch the film to hear their stories and to find out how you can offer your support.

Good for them. I've heard of that village. I will watch the video later today.

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
Lol if you watched the real documentary you'll grasp men are not actually banned from the villages but asked to be second class citizens to females in the villages, some agree and live in the villages other overrule & leave their wife's. Is all about feminist dominance, turn the table and the feminist will pour prejudice outcry. :drakekidding:

angrycat

not so sad after all
It seems like a good idea, but what I learned is that when there are no men, some women become the new men. I imagines its a clean and peaceful town though

Baraf

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Lol if you watched the real documentary you'll grasp men are not actually banned from the villages but asked to be second class citizens to females in the villages, some agree and live in the villages other overrule & leave their wife's. Is all about feminist dominance, turn the table and the feminist will pour prejudice outcry. :drakekidding:
yeah this one's a lot more detailed:

Getting caught and imprisoned in this village

having no one to lean or ask help from

getting my daily dose of tortuous pleasure by my Sadistic Barni

the absolute bobber

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
It seems like a good idea, but what I learned is that when there are no men, some women become the new men. I imagines its a clean and peaceful town though

That sounds like Animal Farm. Men are the two-legged humans, and the women are slowly turning into pigs :lolbron:

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
Abdi let me introduce you to the middle ground. That place where one can think for themselves without booty clapping for anyone.

This guy would be an ISIS booty clapper if he was Muslim lol wtf is a Zionist khanis Salafi atheist :chrisfreshhah:

Hubble

VIP
This guy would be an ISIS booty clapper if he was Muslim lol wtf is a Zionist khanis Salafi atheist :chrisfreshhah:

I've never seen him approach a situation with anything more than meaningless insults. He hasn't learned how to debate yet, it's like talking to an abusive automated system.

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
I've never seen him approach a situation with anything more than meaningless insults. He hasn't learned how to debate yet, it's like talking to an abusive automated system.

Debating with him is a waste of time. That's why I only troll him back lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.