Status
Not open for further replies.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
3692BA1900000578-3706697-image-m-13_1469458846745.jpg
3692BB2900000578-3706697-image-a-11_1469448705423.jpg
3692BADD00000578-3706697-image-m-17_1469448766696.jpg
3692BA3D00000578-3706697-image-a-66_1469449602531.jpg

I'm in tears http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3706697/Women-reveal-WORST-dates-ever.html

its 2016 and niggas still goin out on dates? :mjlol::childplease:

ya'll gonne learn about bein economical. :ufdup:
tell that broad you ordering in, got a movie on deck and then proceed to blow her back out. :birdman:

cost? $10-$15 for a large pizza and $5 for some trojan/magnum/durex condoms. :sass1:

its 2016 and niggas still goin out on dates? :mjlol::childplease:

ya'll gonne learn about bein economical. :ufdup:
tell that broad you ordering in, got a movie on deck and then proceed to blow her back out. :birdman:

cost? $10-$15 for a large pizza and $5 for some trojan/magnum/durex condoms. :sass1:
Wallahi i could feel a major thecoli vibe from this post, made me think I was on theColi for a sec there

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
It takes two to date. My worst date with a girl, her brother turned up to chaperone her. Dude didn't even give me space to breath, he sat on another dining table staring me to death. To make shit worse he joined us at the movies and somehow got me to pay for his ticket too after a flimsy excuse. He even got some popcotn and sat behind us. But to compromise he said I can put my arm around her but no kissing. When the dude left for the toilets I cashed in on some intense kisses like It was my last.

When we were leaving he saw a lovebite on my neck and he squared up with me till strangers stopped it. I couldn't even say goodbye to her and yes you guessed it, after that day my calls weren't going through anymore. :francis:

waraabe

Your superior
It takes two to date. My worst date with a girl, her brother turned up to chaperone her. Dude didn't even give me space to breath, he sat on another dining table staring me to death. To make shit worse he joined us at the movies and somehow got me to pay for his ticket too after a flimsy excuse. He even got some popcotn and sat behind us. But to compromise he said I can put my arm around her but no kissing. When the dude left for the toilets I cashed in on some intense kisses like It was my last.

When we were leaving he saw a lovebite on my neck and he squared up with me till strangers stopped it. I couldn't even say goodbye to her and yes you guessed it, after that day my calls weren't going through anymore. :francis:

Was she worth it

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP

Stop lying you don't look like the type to date

Dhulka wallahi loooooool. Chaperoned dates? MashaAllah he is on the salaf innit bruv? Horta I can't take UK Muslims seriously after that Four Lions movie

Status
Not open for further replies.