WooW! Just Wow! HAYAAY! Lord have mercy! People nuurayaan N MN! Show of the century took place N MN

Status
Not open for further replies.

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
hodan Naleya has ran into almost all the Somali social media stars

@Duchess, our social media correspondent, who is this so called Vine star girl at the beginning ? Who is the Langley kid right after her ?

@Idol , do not tell me you missed this event. Damm there were like 700 people. And can you tell me why is everyone shinning ? Is it section 8 and Daycare Scamming good life

menace

VIP
The vine star is Maryan Garane, she was the girl in the Somali Maury video.

No effing way! How did her brothers allow that midget barawe homo looking kid use her like that ?

Q

Queen Carawelo

No effing way! How did her brothers allow that midget barawe homo looking kid use her like that ?
She doesn't have brothers. And she wasn't doing anything immoral. Just a funny sketch.

I didn't go because I feel claustrophobic with so many Somalis around unless they're welcoming my uncle Boqor Burhaan Boqor Muse. obamadatazz

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
She doesn't have brothers. And she wasn't doing anything immoral. Just a funny sketch.

I didn't go because I feel claustrophobic with so many Somalis around unless they're welcoming my uncle Boqor Burhaan Boqor Muse. obamadatazz
She has little sister who's a year younger then her:ulachen001:
She called me a fag before:ulachen001:

menace

VIP

:damn::dead1::deadrose::deadmanny:

Do you have some type of sickness we don't know about ...allow caafimaad suban sii...I just had a feeling that you just had to have some abnormality...specially refusing to exchange social medias as a brother

Q

Queen Carawelo

:damn::dead1::deadrose::deadmanny:

Do you have some type of sickness we don't know about ...allow caafimaad suban sii...I just had a feeling that you just had to have some abnormality...specially refusing to exchange social medias as a brother
What are you talking about menace? I'm highly confused.

menace

VIP
Menace You're obsessed with this Hodan woman that reached menopause. Can she still
have kids horta

She probably can't have it, she's 43..I have no interest of her but she always has interesting episode ..runtii that's it bro

Q

Queen Carawelo

You know very well ..you said you're claustrphobic..waan kuu duceeyey.
I said I feel claustrophobic with so many Somalis around. 700 Somalis, lots of stares, hugs, personal questions.

SuldaanMethylamine

Scheming from Salaxley
@4:34 Why did they cut the dhaanto and show Hodan jumping up and down like a bahal :angryman:

Minneapolis has some pretty xalimos :ohreally:

Edit: I take back that previous statement thanks to @9:00

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts