Worst childhood horror stories?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember a Halloween where my mom refused to sign my permission slip because it had the word "prey" which I misinterpreted to my mom as "pray" and she thought we were gonna worship Satan. I doomed myself right then and there. The next morning I managed to steal her garbasar and took it to school as a costume. I wasn't allowed to go on the field trip and I had to stay in the classroom with one of my teachers for a few hours. It was one of the most boring days of my life. When the class came back, they managed to gift me an entire garbage bags worth of candy. :banderas: After I got home, I showed it to my mom and SHE THREW IT ALL AWAY because she thought it was haram.
:jcoleno::mjcry::damn::meleshame::snoop::ohlord::francis::kanyehmm:

Running through Mogadishu while bullets flying by . And while playing football the ball being held at ransom . Or playing around undetonated hand grenade .

I threw a rock at this annoying dog who lives outside my house.

He was screaming for 1 minute I fell bad and left him alone.

There was also another case when I threw a rock at a puppy and he cried.

the first one was ran over by a truck last month.

Way too many dogs outside my house. I only tamed one, the rest are crazy dogs.

I threw a rock at this annoying dog who lives outside my house.

He was screaming for 1 minute I fell bad and left him alone.

There was also another case when I threw a rock at a puppy and he cried.

the first one was ran over by a truck last month.

Way too many dogs outside my house. I only tamed one, the rest are crazy dogs.

Well isnt that depressing....

Isn't Somalia majority muslim though? Most Somalis I meet fear dogs, how do you guys let them roam the streets like that?

Well isnt that depressing....

Isn't Somalia majority muslim though? Most Somalis I meet fear dogs, how do you guys let them roam the streets like that?

All dogs are domesticated and are scared of humans unless its night or they are poisoned.

I've tamed one by feeding food to him everyday he guards our neighborhood. Our mostly fight hyenas in the night and dogs from other villages :lol:

They are ugly too . I took this picture from the suuq last week

ijeyt

HYENAS? waryaa beenta igaada :drakekidding:

They live in the mountains and come out in the night.

They are also cowards like the dogs. One rock is enough to chase him away.

People in Europe and America think hyenas are strong like lions :lol:

Walahi they are weak as hell and they are scared of people

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
They live in the mountains and come out in the night.

They are also cowards like the dogs. One rock is enough to chase him away.

People in Europe and America think hyenas are strong like lions :lol:

Walahi they are weak as hell and they are scared of people
Yeah, That's why they would run in the lion king. :banderas::drakekidding::mybusiness::whoo:

mrlog

VIP
All dogs are domesticated and are scared of humans unless its night or they are poisoned.

I've tamed one by feeding food to him everyday he guards our neighborhood. Our mostly fight hyenas in the night and dogs from other villages :lol:

They are ugly too . I took this picture from the suuq last week

ijeyt

Waa yaab,
Always heard there were more dogs than people in Xaffajo-state aka Awdal.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
coming home from school one day and I was wondering what is that awful smell was turned out it was (calooley). But I didnt know at that time so I went over to the kitchen and I see a Lamb head cooking in the Pot

01-Cooking-Sheeps-Head-Svið.jpg

Wasnt hungry rest of the day

coming home from school one day and I was wondering what is that awful smell was turned out it was (calooley). But I didnt know at that time so I went over to the kitchen and I see a Lamb head cooking in the Pot

01-Cooking-Sheeps-Head-Svið.jpg

Wasnt hungry rest of the day

My nephews were forced to eat brain soup from that :mjlol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending