Would you be President of the strongest/richest country or would you rather be the richest human?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

VIP
I rather be like Mansa Musa. That guy was worth 400 billion compared to Bill Gates 80 billion.

Mansa Musa's wealth wasn't liquid. If he were to unload his gold bars on a local market the price would crash locally and he wouldn't get much. Bill Gates is technically much richer as his wealth is liquid.

When Mansa Musa visited Cairo during his pilgrimage he caused one of the first instances of recorded hyperinflation.

Hubble

VIP
You can only be president for 8 years in the US so I pick being richest human, you can achieve a lot with real wealth while presidency comes with strings attached, you're in charge of a few options and that's it.

Mansa Musa's wealth wasn't liquid. If he were to unload his gold bars on a local market the price would crash locally and he wouldn't get much. Bill Gates is technically much richer as his wealth is liquid.

When Mansa Musa visited Cairo on his pilgrimage he caused one of the first instances of recorded hyperinflation.

What I realised was, these American CEO's are worth Billions because of their company. So if Microsoft was to lose sales then Bill Gates wealth would drop dramatically. The 25 year old shareholder of Snapchat, is worth 2.1 bill, his wealth increases as Snapchat users increase.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evan_Spiegel

Obama before and after not even just a patch of grey, his whole head going grey from the stress why on earth would i want that kind of stress ? Naah ill go for the richest human .

8MXFzmg.png

Status
Not open for further replies.