• Total voters

wonyluvr

prima hablood ๐œ—๐œšโ‹†โ‚Šหš
VIP
Me personally no. Reer baadiya donโ€™t know how to dress for weddings ๐Ÿ’€

Khaemwaset

Frรผher of the Djibouti Ugaasate ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ฏ
VIP
I ain't no reer baadiya them man use to get violated in Djibouti city by Magaal for being backwards.

Last "nomad" in my family was in the 1890s

Sa_Male

runta ayaan kugu qarxin
I ain't no reer baadiya them man use to get violated in Djibouti city by Magaal for being backwards.

Last "nomad" in my family was in the 1890s
There's hyenas and shit out there too don't underestimate the wilderness, as long as I ain't sleeping under the stars I'm good tbh but reer baadiyo are something else

Sa_Male

runta ayaan kugu qarxin
Its backwards.
shh-shut-up.gif

NidarNidar

โ™šSargon of Adalโ™š
VIP
For the culture, my family has extensive farmland and beautiful scenery overlooking a waterfall, it is so beautiful especially during August.

NidarNidar

โ™šSargon of Adalโ™š
VIP
There's hyenas and shit out there too don't underestimate the wilderness, as long as I ain't sleeping under the stars I'm good tbh but reer baadiyo are something else
hyenas don't do shit to you they are pussycats, I was walking back at night with a torchlight, I could hear them laughing from a mile out, a large group fighting the dogs for the carcass of recently butchered camel, the smell was disgusting.

Sa_Male

runta ayaan kugu qarxin
hyenas don't do shit to you they are pussycats, I was walking back at night with a torchlight, I could hear them laughing from a mile out, a large group fighting the dogs for the carcass of recently butchered camel, the smell was disgusting.
If they were hungry that night sxb you wouldn't be here with us today ๐Ÿ‘€ count your self blessed to not have been ripped apart by 43 starving devils of the night who would consume and digest your flesh before you've even seen death :umad:

wonyluvr

prima hablood ๐œ—๐œšโ‹†โ‚Šหš
VIP
Many. Reer miyi and tuulo dwellers can be great people to be around. They let loose more than reer magaal people, who can be stuck up, image obsessed weirdos. It gets in the way of their ability to relax and have fun.
Tuulo dwellers sounds like a slur ๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€

Sa_Male

runta ayaan kugu qarxin
Many. Reer miyi and tuulo dwellers can be great people to be around. They let loose more than reer magaal people, who can be stuck up, image obsessed weirdos. It gets in the way of their ability to relax and have fun.
Tuulo dwellers don't count sxb, I get that they live in shack and all that but the niggas that be sleeping under the stars aren't the best wedding venue hosts imo :banderas:

NidarNidar

โ™šSargon of Adalโ™š
VIP
I always carry my trusted machete around with me at night, I've never heard them attack anyone before.

Dooyo

Inaba Caadi Maaha
I always carry my trusted machete around with me at night, I've never heard them attack anyone before.

Apparently they only attack women and children, and not men because they afraid of them. I've heard of a couple of hyena attacks on women and small children.

Trending

Latest posts