Would you rather have a very promiscuous daughter or a gay son?

Which would you rather have?

• Promiscuous daughter

Votes: 12 63.2%
  • Gay son

Votes: 7 36.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Hard choice but with females you kind of expect them to be hoe so not really surprising but with fagget son execute on sight:gunsmiley:
So I take the hoe female:jgjrrmx:

CrazyWadaad

Prince of East Africa
The hoe female...she can be guided later on in life but s always stay s,and the idea of your son taking it in the ass will probably give me a heartattackNot surprised by your choice tho AbdiLgbqtJohnson

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
I'm a creative thinker.

Are you implying I'm gay? I'm gay in public but closeted heterosexual.
Confused-Jacksonville-Jaguars-fan-in-stands.gif

The hoe female...she can be guided later on in life but s always stay s,and the idea of your son taking it in the ass will probably give me a heartattackNot surprised by your choice tho AbdiLgbqtJohnson

Sorry. After what I've seen in high school and behind the bleachers and guys making long lines waiting for their turn, I prefer the gay son.

Q

Queen Carawelo

Why are you obsessed with ory? Why do you keep asking us about homosexuals? Why do you want to know what we would do to a ? Do you want some kind of validation from the Somali community? You should just come out of the closet, it starting to have cob webs and dust now.

giphy.gif

Why are you obsessed with ory? Why do you keep asking us about homosexuals? Why do you want to know what we would do to a ? Do you want some kind of validation from the Somali community? You should just come out of the closet, it starting to have cob webs and dust now.

Yumadtho?

Q

Queen Carawelo

Yumadtho?
Mad about what though? You keep asking us about what we would do and say to s. Last time I checked Somalis didn't give a f*ck about s. Stop trying to make ory happen in the Somali community. It will never happen. You can't sit with us.

Q

Queen Carawelo

You sounded very offended. Are you sure? The xanaag was real

:cosbyhmm:

If I was gay, I'd come out a long time ago. Its the best way to offend the Somalis
Offended about what? If I was promiscuous you would hate my guts because I would be living your dream, right. But are you gay though? All you do is talk about s, you defend s. Heck you never found a female attractive. And you act like a , you know y, vagina envy, sexist and hateful.

And since we are being petty tonight.

Tell us why do you really hate the religion? Is it because Islam forbids homosexuality? Is that why you worship the west because you know you're kinda safe to let another man make you his ?

One last question

Are you a bottom?

Offended about what? If I was promiscuous you would hate my guts because I would be living your dream, right. But are you gay though? All you do is talk about s, you defend s. Heck you never found a female attractive. And you act like a , you know y, vagina envy, sexist and hateful.

And since we are being petty tonight.

Tell us why do you really hate the religion? Is it because Islam forbids homosexuality? Is that why you worship the west because you know you're kinda safe to let another man make you his ?

One last question

Are you a bottom?

Status
Not open for further replies.