Would you say your hands are better than your feet?... Explain your answer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lily

>,,< certified creep >,,<
I'm doing minor research and I would like to know your thoughts on this question.

Hafez

VIP
I would say yes because I can just build the muscles on my arm and use a wheel chair but because of the fact that I won't be able to do sujood to Allah (SWT) with no legs, I choose legs.

S

SOMACOON

The year just hit 2016. I'm certain as time increases, walking will become less edgy and easily maneuverable.
Hands on the other hand are quite sensitive, I'd be able to walk thanks to technology, i need my hands.

Lily

I would say the hands are better because:

1) It is located in the upper region of the body and therefore it holds higher status
2) It looks better than the feet (prettier, softer, cute shape etc)
3) It serves better function than the feet

(Taking into consideration: location, structure, and function)

Truth is the hands and the feet are very unique it would be an insult to subject them to one scale for comparison. Is like using thermometer to measure the length of my baati and the weight of my bariis. Although both hold an important role, but together they serve greater role. My favorite example is the beauty witnessed by the eye and ear together >,,<

The earth is like the human body. Each earthly part presents to us nations who look different and have different culture. It will be silly to say one individual is better than the other based on their geographical location, looks, and what they do.

Prophet Muhammad (sal Allahu alaihi wa sallam) said: “The similitude of believers in regard to mutual love, affection, fellow-feeling is that of one body; when any limb of it aches, the whole body aches, because of sleeplessness and fever.” [Muslim]

*gets interrupted*

Lily

A lot of ya'll prolly disagreed with my post. but nvm.... lol so basically I was thinking about my experience in somalia. I had wonderful time there,,, met most of my relatives,, found out my actual qabiil. Unfortunately my qabiil are quite small. But I refuse to accept someone from larger qabiil is better than me, nor would I claim to be better than them. At the end of the day it doesn't matter where I am from, but rather where I am headed.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
A lot of ya'll prolly disagreed with my post. but nvm.... lol so basically I was thinking about my experience in somalia. I had wonderful time there,,, met most of my relatives,, found out my actual qabiil. Unfortunately my qabiil are quite small. But I refuse to accept someone from larger qabiil is better than me, nor would I claim to be better than them. At the end of the day it doesn't matter where I am from, but rather where I am headed.

What's your qabil?

:ohreallyb:

T

Tokio

same dee, I am from small qabil...we need to look out for each other inanyahay :fittytousand:

Lily

@miski @Tokio Qabiil known as Garjan... It sounds like Chinese somaha... I thought maybe the reason why my clan is so small is because my ancestors roots back to china and perhaps my family live in china. This is why i'm currently living in Hong Kong (place oozing with latest technology). I know somewhere in this city ill discover my family + unclaimed heir left by my long lost awoowe... together with villas and camels
>,,<

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
@miski @Tokio Qabiil known as Garjan... It sounds like Chinese somaha... I thought maybe the reason why my clan is so small is because my ancestors roots back to china and perhaps my family live in china. This is why i'm currently living in Hong Kong (place oozing with latest technology). I know somewhere in this city ill discover my family + unclaimed heir left by my long lost awoowe... together with villas and camels
>,,<

Cool there are many smaller qabils, do you guys in lower shabelle originally?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending