Wow no words

Status
Not open for further replies.
La xawla :dwill:
And this is the side that CNN, Al-Qaeda (Al-Jazeera) and all western/Arab states want us to be on

Barbarians!!!!!

AUN to the poor girl and her victims, may Syria continue to fight on against these roaches and their twisted methods

VixR

Veritas
Sickening.

Children go to Jannah, so they sacrificed their own children fisibilaallah, is that their twisted logic..

waraabe

Your superior
La xawla :dwill:
And this is the side that CNN, Al-Qaeda (Al-Jazeera) and all western/Arab states want us to be on

Barbarians!!!!!

AUN to the poor girl and her victims, may Syria continue to fight on against these roaches and their twisted methods

Don't forget the biggest propaganda machine in the world the BBC.

If you don't support Assad you are supporting these people

VixR

Veritas
This is really just on a another level, and like nothing I've seen b4. Sure, we've heard of child shields, and militias using using underaged kids for terror, but their own parents...at 7 years old.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
Standard barbaric savage Arab culture.

Not really bothered that they're taking each other out.

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS
Wow, this is possibly the single most disturbing thing I have ever seen on the internet and that really says something. How can a mother who carried and nursed her two daughters do this? It's not like she snapped or is mentally ill, this is cold and calculated. I sincerely hope their parents die in the utmost horrible way imaginable.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
This is absolutely sickening, terrifying and just plain sad. What kind of people are these people? How can parents do that to their own children? Fucking terrorist nutjobs.

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
Shocking, but the girls were used as child soldiers and that is not a new concept. It is estimated that upwards of 100,000 Iranian child soldiers were killed in the Iran-Iraq war. The Iranians gave the kids key-shaped pendants which symbolised the keys to paradise. The child soldiers were mainly used to clear minefields before the real infantry moved in.

It's a cruel world :mjcry:

waraabe

Your superior
Shocking, but the girls were used as child soldiers and that is not a new concept. It is estimated that upwards of 100,000 Iranian child soldiers were killed in the Iran-Iraq war. The Iranians gave the kids key-shaped pendants which symbolised the keys to paradise. The child soldiers were mainly used to clear minefields before the real infantry moved in.

It's a cruel world :mjcry:

Blame the shia lol.

They were about to be raped and killed by Assad dogs. This family opted to be utilitarian about it and took as much rafidi with them as possible before their time comes
:kanyeshrug:

Me, personally I would've made them drop cyanide in their sleep so they can go out dignified. After burying them I would perch out and wait for Assad dogs and try not to be taken alive

Edit: My bad. In this example I would hopefully not be part of the murderous criminal syndicate known as Isis. Otherwise I would've had it coming

waraabe

Your superior
They were about to be raped and killed by Assad dogs. This family opted to be utilitarian about it and took as much rafidi with them as possible before their time comes
:kanyeshrug:

Me, personally I would've made them drop cyanide in their sleep so they can go out dignified. After burying them I would perch out and wait for Assad dogs and try not to be taken alive

Edit: My bad. In this example I would hopefully not be part of the murderous criminal syndicate known as Isis. Otherwise I would've had it coming

My terrorist friend they attacked a police station, the parents didn't even go with them. Why are terrorists such cowards

My terrorist friend they attacked a police station, the parents didn't even go with them. Why are terrorists such cowards
To them jihad is everything. A military aged male with a beard trying to enter a police station is a fools mission. I'm not condoning it this is fucked up on many levels

Status
Not open for further replies.