WTF is going in the UK? Once again it's a Black Madow being racist towards a Muslim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

This is the second case of a Madoow nacas/nacasad going berserk on a Muslim

He called her " a super hero wanna be...why you dress like that"

She's a niqabi

Hubble

VIP
He just wanted someone to bully. He's an idiot and a weak pathetic excuse for a man. His poor kids.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
First of all I hate parents that swear in front of their children. Second he should mind his own business. Third she shouldn't be dressed as batman. She can still be covered up in a very Islamic way without wearing a niqab or jilbab.

waraabe

Your superior
Ban the burka

It is infringement on copyright laws, DC should sue Saudi Arabia for stealing the batman design :fittytousand:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I have mad respect for those who wear Niqabs in the west.May Allah preserve them and give them strength!

As a man I carry around a 9mm cause of all the danger here in America but I can never understand, for the life of me, the bravery displayed by a niqabi sister. Although I'm not for it, I think it's " I eega, I daawada " for the community. A lot of them are niqabi but with serious flawed heart and attributes. Not all of them tho bc some do it for pure deen and faith

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
As a man I carry around a 9mm cause of all the danger here in America but I can never understand, for the life of me, the bravery displayed by a niqabi sister. Although I'm not for it, I think it's " I eega, I daawada " for the community. A lot of them are niqabi but with serious flawed heart and attributes. Not all of them tho bc some do it for pure deen and faith
stay safe adeero:dabcasar:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Do you even have a license to carry weapon?

That is fucking rich. Stupid doqon knocked up a white woman and thinks Britain became his country and has the right to pick on a WOMAN. IN FRONT OF HIS KIDS TOO! Damn im so mad. Madow ppl in the UK need to get checked HARD. You need to have them running scared cuz this is becoming common occurence

Pfffft if that was me and I wore niqab he would have had a bottle smashed over his head.
To quote the illustrious southern poet Tauheed Epps aka 2Chainz:
"And I wish a nigga would like a kitchen cabinet"

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
But forreal though that dude shouldnt be talking reckless like that to women. Plus hes black idk why he had to be so ignorant its a damn shame....

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Do you use groupon for everything?

Even for my car oil change...even down to my home's kitchenware

Btw just recently I bought this portable charger for my phone..you charge the thing itself and say that you are in flight and your phone died and you have phone numbers in your phone that must be retrieved at customs you would wanna have your phone charged and ready ..or your at a place where's there's no place to plug your phone to charge , again this is ideal..in any rate I got this thing for $5

Status
Not open for further replies.