wtf why will he marry a single mother? ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This somali girl who used to be in my class and was single mother with a 5 year old kid has now married a new guy who has her as his first wife .Her beauty was amazing and she was in love with me I refused her will never accept someones ex wife with a child but this young dude married her now !!! She is very young but come on she has an ex husband why not have your first marriage as a fresh page ?

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
5195545-2418509090-latest

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
I just dont get it does he not have dreams of making his own little family instead of taking care of strangers does he not have a family to stop him
I still don't see how it bothers you though? Is it too much for your brain to comprehend?

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
I dont know why maybe he liked her I dont know falling in love makes us behave strange sometimes we tend to just drop all red warnings and go for it. Have you not heard of the phrase love makes you blind ?

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
I dont know why maybe he liked her I dont know falling in love makes us behave strange sometimes we tend to just drop all red warnings and go for it. Have you not heard of the phrase love makes you blind ?

Love nearly cost me my deen once. Its that serious

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
I swear women lose value when they have kids I view them as used item:pachah1:
You know what f*ck kids if she fucks another guy she loses value:pacspit:
Inshallah my future virgin wife we'll be pretty:mjcry:
For us men seeking virgin wife this might be our last chance in few decades none hoe women will go extinct:mjcry:

This somali girl who used to be in my class and was single mother with a 5 year old kid has now married a new guy who has her as his first wife .Her beauty was amazing and she was in love with me I refused her will never accept someones ex wife with a child but this young dude married her now !!! She is very young but come on she has an ex husband why not have your first marriage as a fresh page ?
It's called preference.some people buy used cars while others buy new.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Good for her I dont think id marry someone whose got kids already imagine raising em and they go you "aint My father anyway"
:stopit:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts