Xalimo frm MN that was destined 2 b the 1st Ilhan Omar went 2 Somalia & adopts a child

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

She was a rising star in the political scene few years ago but decided to go back home to start up a business or be in the government or get married to a thieve with tremendous money but now she ended up being a single mother by adopting a child

I feel that this would just encourage the abandonning of more children though. But mashAllah anyways.

What do you mean? As in people will adopt them and just abandon them when they don't turn out right? Or as in the poor parents are going to give them up for adoption
clear.png
:(

I've always wanted to adopt an orphan from back home tbh

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
What do you mean? As in people will adopt them and just abandon them when they don't turn out right? Or as in the poor parents are going to give them up for adoption
clear.png

I think she means more ppl would abandon if they knew there were more ppl who would adopt

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
@menace can we get a name, this video is confusing? Who is she? Who's the thief she was going to marry?

clear.png

I meant very poor families might give up a child(that they otherwise wouldn't have) if they knew that child would be taken to the west. Maybe that child would send them money or take them to the west???

I'm forever the pessimist but a good deed is a good deed.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP

She was a rising star in the political scene few years ago but decided to go back home to start up a business or be in the government or get married to a thieve with tremendous money but now she ended up being a single mother by adopting a child

Isn't that her biological daughter? :damedamn:

There is an orphan center in Hargeisa and a lot of families are leaving their kids behind.

May god help everyone struggling financially raising children

“Let the rich man spend according to his means; and the man whose resources are restricted, let him spend according to what God has given him. God puts no burden on any person beyond what He has given him. God will grant after hardship, ease”. (Quran 65:7)

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
No.

She would have never been an Ilhan Omar. Let's get that right. She left Minnesota because she was out of a job and everyone in the community saw her as a snitch. That's enough tea for today. :mjohreally:

:chrisfreshhah::russ::damn::damn:Oo kaalay do you have some sort of agents who report back to you on the most mundane shit people are up to in MN?

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
:bell:@ me believing menace's threads.

Warya you have an overactive imagination @DuchessNinkiiUuriyey answer my question from my previous post. Who is this chick and why did you think she adopted a child? :pachah1:

Edit: I just read the Facebook post. o_O

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending