Xalimos need to stop with their victim mentality

On twitter and social media in general. You got xalimos acting like their victims with all their black lives matter and slavery agenda. This is very alarming sxb. I don't like being seen as a victim because it makes me feel weak and helpless when we aren't. What has black lives matter got to do with somalis, I don't give a shit about that... Xalimos be crying opression every single time on social media. They are ruining our image, to be honest our image is already destroyed lmao.

Why are some xalimos (and abdis) extremely self-hating. Is it because they weren't brought up to be proud of being somali? Well honestly somalia is in a trashy state right now so I guess it can't be helped and there are just tons of bad things about somalis.

Inshallah in the west, we can be proud of being somali and not claim arab, nor black but just as a somali nothing more.

You guys can say anything you want but just remember the time will come when somalis in the west will completely lose their identity.

dr.leorio

death\emitter
Twitter is a cesspool of liberal degenerates. I'm convinced if I stayed on that app my IQ points would have lowered significantly.

Cartman

reformed
If you live in America it makes sense, not so much for any other country. America is another level of racism hatred of Muslims. :manny:

Trending