Y’all tf is this comment.Racism!

I been saying this for over a year how this will get out of hand and will be normalised like Indian haye if we don't step in but I was met with "touch grass" "it's just the internet" "not that deep" and people thinking I'm deluded I remember few users no names used to gang up on me for spilling the truth Now look at where we are. And if I'm honest with you we are no different to hiw Indians are treated on the net but the difference is people are coming the way we look and actually believe we are a very unattractive group which in my opinion is worse than hygienic jokes. Our mockery will get us killed one day because people view unattractive people as "subhuman" and "low" That's how genocide works aka Darfur because they don't look like "Northern Sudanese" which they deem "Beautiful" and deem the Bantu look as "Inferior" God forbid this won't happen to Somalis anywhere outside Somalia.

LMAOOO

Just laugh at them, and see if we can find information on this person so we can report them. Calling Somali women 'gorillas' is nothing more than a cope from someone who looks like this themselves.

Gabdho, look in the mirror, look around you.

It's not like we are interested in foolxumo Madow guys anyway, who are making these comments, nor are we lesbians who want their female counterparts, who are also making these comments. We also don't want Hindi, Arabs or whatever other ethnicity makes these comments.

Trending

Latest posts