Yemen is NOT a friend of Somalia (stating the obvious).

Never forget:

1978 Somalia vs the world.

But their illegals and fishermen are treated well in our land, instead of arrested and deported ON SIGHT.

1727208613064.png

Yemen in its current state should be kept at a arms length. A 2 headed conundrum that is prime for another outburst of violence.

And their fishermen should stop being given access to our waters, they even access and set up shops in some coastal areas in Somalia. I find this very shocking and disrespectful.

Bazed

Tired.
VIP
And their fishermen should stop being given access to our waters, they even access and set up shops in some coastal areas in Somalia. I find this very shocking and disrespectful.
I'm always very confused regarding how Somalis have the best coast line on the continent yet we let it go to waste. We should really push to control our waters, regulations on foreign vessels fishing and a heafty fine/jail time to all those caught illegal fishing.

Inshallah we set up a navy that patrols our seas, I'm sick of these non somalis in our waters. We should also put something to protect the somali fishermen and their business.

A Mean Guy

Minister of Ajanabi Affairs
Never forget:
1978 Somalia vs the world.

But their illegals and fishermen are treated well in our land, instead of arrested and deported ON SIGHT.
This makes me so mad wllhi. Even our so called Muslim brothers watched us from the sidelines while not providing any military assistance. We are truly alone.

Then you will have some Somalis bootyclapping for them. smh.

When Somalia becomes peaceful, I want us to remember how we fought alone and only concern ourselves with Somali issues.

Pastoralist

Dhib marku wah nokdo, Isku tiirsada
VIP
Outdated, this is not the Yemen of today. In politics there are no grudges against other countries unless it’s personal (Ethiopia is an example). Yemen fell under an axis of the Cold War and acted, a puppet if you will. Currently they’re pitted against β€œallies” on this wiki page. An MOU between Yemen and Somalia to not get in the others business would be beneficial to both countries. Or even further cooperation with them (though that wouldn’t be preferable, our relations with the west would deteriorate)

Trending