Yemeni calls Somalia a

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
No matter how low the Yemeni are, they'll always feel superior to Somalis who bootyclap to them
Walking around with a false sense of pride because of the accomplishments of your country is meaningless I'd much rather come from a failed state and be successful in my life than come from a "mighty" country and live on the streets asking for change

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Does he not know that Yemen is a failed state too?
The battle of the failed states. One is getting better and has access to rich resources and the other will forever remain isolated and kept down by jealous neighbors that want to keep them down and impoverished.

:deadosama:

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
The battle of the failed states. One is getting better and has access to rich resources and the other will forever remain isolated and kept down by jealous neighbors that want to keep them down and impoverished.

:deadosama:
Sounds like that can apply to either one of the countries

Falcon

in your feelings yet? yall too sensitive for me.
:pachah1:

at least Somalia is rebuilding while the opposite is happening in yemen.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Sounds like that can apply to either one of the countries
Arab with oil money is more terrifying than dumb bantus about to lose a icj case and a ethiopian country that's about to descend into violence if abiy doesn't appease the cry baby tigray region.

Either way by the end of 2021 if Amisom remains then i will agree with you wholeheartedly and give up on the project altogether. If sheik sharif or the other opposition win then it's a wrap either way.

:gucciwhat:

ibn Yahya Al-Sooli

Anti-Qabiilism & Anti-Nationalism
:dwill:

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-05-17 at 8.02.58 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-05-17 at 8.02.58 PM.png
    61.3 KB · Views: 124

Trending

Latest posts