Yes let's pray for Turkey. Stupid SJW idiots.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
All over my snapchat and IG loads of Somali folks praying for Turkey and these idiots are telling us stories after stories and make it seem that they personally lost someone in the Turkey attack. But I've never heard or saw a beep from these people whenever Somalia is in under attack. No RIP, no let's pray for Somalia. What is wrong with Somali SJW. Why do they beg so hard? Why do they try everything to ignore Somalia problems but cry for others.

Somalilivesmatters
Somalipeoplebeforeothers

I am launching a campaign soon called Somalilivesmattersthemost.

HalyeeyQaran

Citizen of Southwest State
Sis, why didn't Somalis online offer condolences after the latest attack on the Naasa Hablood hotel in Mogadishu?

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Sis, why didn't Somalis online offer condolences after the latest attack on the Naasa Hablood hotel in Mogadishu?
I don't know about others but I was very vocal about the attack on naaso hablood on my snapchat and IG. I sent condolences to my followers who live in Muqdisho. My none Somali friends also sent condolences to me.

We have been screeming the same message for years now @Reiko. Somalis feel the pain of others but their own. They also have solution to the problems of others but not their own. Waa dad wada xanuunsan walahi.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
It's so annoying. So fucking annoying. Somali lives do matter. They matter the most to me. I swear I hate the diaspora. They don't care at all.

angrycat

not so sad after all
Haa, its because the majority of muslims in general not just somalis are sheep. They dont give a hoot about anything that doesnt have media hype. The muslims in florida raised thousands if dollars for the families of the orlando shooting.

That being said, turkey has been one of the only richer muslim countries to extend their hand to poorer ones. may Allah bless the turkish people, I feel sad isis's problems are toppling into their lands

Related to the op, most somalis think "its somalias fault, other people didnt cause their own problems" they still naively think this is the early 90's where it was just somali clan warfare

Haa, its because the majority of muslims in general not just somalis are sheep. They dont give a hoot about anything that doesnt have media hype. The muslims in florida raised thousands if dollars for the families of the orlando shooting.

That being said, turkey has been one of the only richer muslim countries to extend their hand to poorer ones. may Allah bless the turkish people, I feel sad isis's problems are toppling into their lands

Related to the op, most somalis think "its somalias fault, other people didnt cause their own problems" they still naively think this is the early 90's where it was just somali clan warfare
What a smart cat

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
pretty much angrycat said

if the media isn't covering it, they don't give a shit

Actually we should sympathize with all people not just our own. But I agree Somalis are remarkably blase about their own blight.

Status
Not open for further replies.