yes we have common ancestors but that does not mean adam and eve does.

this is to people who say adam and eve had ancestors. and this is islam/history related

my theory is it could have been that adam and eve been put on this earth way before archeologists think. and way before other ape like humans . think about 10 or 20 million years ago. basically before the ape-humans. then God created other creations on earth and maybe even evolved other creatures in to new ones . his descendants (adam and eves childeren) however then mixed with them hence we have now common ancestors.

someone asked me good question and said why would God allow us to mix with them? i dont know but im gonna go with probably for health benefits.

my simplified theory yes we have common ancestors but adam and eve dont. his descendants mixed with those ape human like creatures our common ancestors for health benefits. this was Gods plan all alone. he wanted his creation to have health benefits. fossils are rare so maybe thats why we havent found their fossils yet.

tdlr: adam and eve does not have ancestors this is backed by islam. but his descendants might have

Some asians have Denisovan Dna Admixture. Denisovans lives 500k years ago so that would make bani adam pretty old.

JackieBurkhart

The years don't matter, the life in those years do
was this another convo you had in your head
Mental Illness Schizophrenia GIF

Last edited:
this is to people who say adam and eve had ancestors. and this is islam/history related

my theory is it could have been that adam and eve been put on this earth way before archeologists think. and way before other ape like humans . think about 10 or 20 million years ago. basically before the ape-humans. then God created other creations on earth and maybe even evolved other creatures in to new ones . his descendants (adam and eves childeren) however then mixed with them hence we have now common ancestors.

someone asked me good question and said why would God allow us to mix with them? i dont know but im gonna go with probably for health benefits.

my simplified theory yes we have common ancestors but adam and eve dont. his descendants mixed with those ape human like creatures our common ancestors for health benefits. this was Gods plan all alone. he wanted his creation to have health benefits. fossils are rare so maybe thats why we havent found their fossils yet.

tdlr: adam and eve does not have ancestors this is backed by islam. but his descendants might have
We don't have common ancestors as other species, that is just a made up theory by scientists to explain our shared DNA

Trending

Latest posts