Yo! I kid u not but Hodan Naleya has divorced reality. Calling a dude her age "adeer" and he said

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
"What" and then she's like "ohh sorry you are still a young man". Woman! You are 46 years of age. How the hell you gonna call a dude that's like 39 "adeer" ?

She went lunatic last night at the big MN event. Madness. She practically gravitates toward the very young.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
You're still obsessed with her though :umad:

It's a case of lust that turned sorrow after the feeling wasn't reciprocated :lolbron:
Horta Eedo Madam of lately, even since your caloool has expended exponentially waad igu kacaantahay. Dag dag ku dhal, alla ha kuu fududeeyo!

Is it your first or 8th, as usual.

It's a case of lust that turned sorrow after the feeling wasn't reciprocated :lolbron:
Horta Eedo Madam of lately, even since your caloool has expended exponentially waad igu kacaantahay. Dag dag ku dhal, alla ha kuu fududeeyo!

Is it your first or 8th, as usual.

She is a married woman now. Ammaan si.

Ameen. It is my first odayahow wareersan :comeon: Adiga howshaada ka so bax waa ina badisid reerka!

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
LOL, I'm tired of these old fob women acting all young and lying about their age. :dead:

Last edited:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Menace, have you started to go blind? That's Ahmed Ali Egal and he's more like 69, not 39. She has every right to call him "adeer" because the man has children her age. :draketf:

Is that Ahmed Ali Egal? :holeup::jcoleno:

I still will say that he ain't more than 55...are you kidding me ...why are you exaggerating?...he is the early 80s product, he came into the seens in the 80s...I dare you find a video/record of him in the 70s...

My argument still stands..he can't he her father

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Is that Ahmed Ali Egal? :holeup::jcoleno:

I still will say that he ain't more than 55...are you kidding me ...why are you exaggerating?...he is the early 80s product, he came into the seens in the 80s...I dare you find a video/record of him in the 70s...

My argument still stands..he can't he her father

55??:chrisfreshhah: He was married to Maryam Mursal, who claims to be born in 1950, and has kids in their friggin 40s. Don't question me about another Majeerteen, I know what I'm talking about. :birdman:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts