Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Most of them were:jgjrrmx:At me which is fine but she fucked up my order:mjcry:
Am at home now with no mc chickens even though I order some:kendrickcry:

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
why

i heard their body turns into the shape of a fridge after they have kids
The fall of is way worse than somali females they could go from 10/10 to 2 in few years to be fair is certain latino females who are like this but is hard to tell the difference ex my nigga I grew up with mom is:banderas:Even thoe she's nearly 40 but she's Colombian:ahh:

waraabe

Your superior
The fall of is way worse than somali females they could go from 10/10 to 2 in few years to be fair is certain latino females who are like this but is hard to tell the difference ex my nigga I grew up with mom is:banderas:Even thoe she's nearly 40 but she's Colombian:ahh:

most Latinas are OK but Mexicans are like a ticking time miino

Q

Queen Carawelo

The only "Latinas" who work at McDonald's are spongebob square pants shaped Mexicans. Not only are you a dollar menu eating cheapskate but you also don't have a taste.

FYI to anyone who are being mislead by bandit, there are not many Puerto Ricans, Dominicans or Cubans in MN. We have box shaped, short Mexicans in MN, their men are also short as heck who are stuck in 2007 fashion. They still wear Ed hardy. :snoop:

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
The only "Latinas" who work at McDonald's are spongebob square pants shaped Mexicans. Not only are you a dollar menu eating cheapskate but you also don't have a taste.

FYI to anyone who are being mislead by bandit, there are not many Puerto Ricans, Dominicans or Cubans in MN. We have box shaped, short Mexicans in MN, their men are also short as heck who are stuck in 2007 fashion. They still wear Ed hardy. :snoop:
http://www.somalispot.com/threads/d...n-females-on-this-site.3064/page-2#post-52853
:camby:
Stupid dameer did I say the ones in mc Donald were fine looking:camby:
As for your long rant miss me with that shit in my school days the latino females were easily the best looking females in school while somali females like you were looking :trash: We already established them looking spongebob when they get older but from 16-23 they'll shit on your existence:ufdup:

Q

Queen Carawelo

Loooooooooooool@shit on my existence.

Look here you dollar eating, booty munching cow, we already established you don't have taste. So save me your crap.

Status
Not open for further replies.