Yoga pants

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh dear god.

When it's slightly see through :shaq: :whew:Wallahi this one chick is driving me insane with that

I'm pretty sure I have some sort of problem because my default looking angle is slightly downwards and always when walking around the I scan the area for any and all futos:notsureif::notsureif: Sometimes I'll even look at the ass before the face :kanyehmm: Anyone else got that problem?

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
It was practically the uniform at my schools growing up. I was convinced TNA and lululemon were minority owners of our school board. You get desensitized quick when they even wear it in the winter.

Dresses that tape the hips doe :diddyass:

RudeBoi

Feel my D in her abs call me Abdi
Seen an Arab Hijabi with a big batty wearing yoga pants yesterday.It was a wonderful sight :ahh:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
It was practically the uniform at my schools growing up. I was convinced TNA and lululemon were minority owners of our school board. You get desensitized quick when they even wear it in the winter.

Lol same did you go to catholic school to?

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Nah you don't wanna know what school I went to

I already don't have a lot of 6ix cred points as it is :wow:

image.jpeg

It was just like this just bigger:wow: Seeing the panty elegantly sitting on top of her futo had me going crazy

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit

How do you know about lululemon? :ohreally:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending