You are too African for me 🤣

Khanderson

Coping through the 1st world
VIP
This is ridiculously funny yet stupid. Did she just said: you have African features and it’s too strong? Did she never looked in the mirror before? Because if she did I’d consider getting my money back.

That what I thought why is he so short 💀💀

That's legit the only thing that stood out for me; dude is shorter than my 10 year old self

To be fair, the guy could be from one of the many smaller non-Nilotic tribes

That's it, I'm unilaterally declaring that this dude is a Ugandan that claimed to be South Sudanese in order to enter a refugee program

Joaquin Phoenix Thumbs Down GIF

Dooyo

Inaba Caadi Maaha
I thought she was referring to culture when she said “too African”, considering that she’s “Americanized”… not expecting to hear strong facial features :silanyolaugh:

Checked the episode, I think she was a little qaraar when saying this. They all immediately popped the ballon on her.

Kenyans I’ve known irl in the west have strong snowbunny and snowjackal tendencies, both the men and women, so I wasn’t all that surprised, I remember I was flicking through the channels one morning a few years ago and I see this Kenyan woman testifying to her pastor (international worship something session) that she paid off her debts and got a white husband being a divorcee with an autistic son, and the whole congregation break out into dancing and whooping and musics blaring, I couldn’t stop laughing for 5 mins straight

Bari

Garabsare
Kenyans I’ve known irl in the west have strong snowbunny and snowjackal tendencies, both the men and women, so I wasn’t all that surprised, I remember I was flicking through the channels one morning a few years ago and I see this Kenyan woman testifying to her pastor (international worship something session) that she paid off her debts and got a white husband being a divorcee with an autistic son, and the whole congregation break out into dancing and whooping and musics blaring, I couldn’t stop laughing for 5 mins straight

Michael Jordan Lol GIF

Trending