You can now buy satanic shoes from NIKE : created by lil nas

Wearing Nike is Shirkh and haraam. The company have shamelessly said proudly the logo represents the greek goodess of victory "Nike"
There are so many things with pagan origins, especially from ancient greece.
1616852626313.png

It’s kinda unavoidable lest you’re a reer baadiya or something.

There are so many things with pagan origins, especially from ancient greece.
View attachment 176955
It’s kinda unavoidable lest you’re a reer baadiya or something.
Kinda avoidable? Is someone putting a gun to your head and forcing you to buy Nike clothing?

And I'm not talking about the odd brand that has hidden and subtle hints, Nike is full blown proudly proclaiming they are based on Shirk

Hue_Man

(Alkebulan mother of mankind)
Kinda avoidable? Is someone putting a gun to your head and forcing you to buy Nike clothing?

And I'm not talking about the odd brand that has hidden and subtle hints, Nike is full blown proudly proclaiming they are based on Shirk

true sxb , everything now is mostly haram , we truly are in the end days , i got addidas clothes and i know for sure addidas is in some haram shieet , and many other brands we consume buy. hhhhhhh
end days sxb

true sxb , everything now is mostly haram , we truly are in the end days , i got addidas clothes and i know for sure addidas is in some haram shieet , and many other brands we consume buy. hhhhhhh
end days sxb
I don't go too far with it though, because if you were to look into every single company, believe me most of them have shirk or haraam in them. But I do my best, like whatever is obvious (like nike) I will throw out. I literally threw out or sold all of Nike stuff, football boots, shirts/pants shoes everything. Shirk is not a game, its literally the only single thing the lord of the heavens and the earths will never EVER forgive you for. But na these people need to get their swag on for clout.

I don't go too far with it though, because if you were to look into every single company, believe me most of them have shirk or haraam in them. But I do my best, like whatever is obvious (like nike) I will throw out. I literally threw out or sold all of Nike stuff, football boots, shirts/pants shoes everything. Shirk is not a game, its literally the only single thing the lord of the heavens and the earths will never EVER forgive you for. But na these people need to get their swag on for clout.
Brother the name Thursday means the Day of Thor - A norse deity.

I understand you but no one associates greek or Norse deities with either Nike or Thursday

La illah illa llah
That lil Nas shit was trending on YouTube number 2
My younger sibling showed me that shit, where he falls down from heaven with a strippers pole and twerks on Satan with the face of the Ugandan president.

Do you know how many kids will see this shit? Some hard agenda is being pushed.

Trending

Latest posts