you can't knock a woman's hustle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
wife says to her husband you missed the past five days with me.

Husband says I've been working trying to feed our family, it hurts you would say that cause imagine if we were poor?

Wife says then we would be divorced cause you throw money at my tears so if we didn't have money then what would you throw at my tears? :chrisfreshhah:

Something @Sovereign-Reiko would say:hahaidiot:

I appreciate women who take money from men & spend it with other men who are real they're our modern day Robin Hood :hemad:

Brace yourselve cause that'll be you in a minute giving your girl some money just to spend it for some real mclovin kkkk
Bobby Lee is a comedian. It's obvious this is their own style of humor and he was going along with it for the gaff. In reality I'd kill to have a girl as hot and banterful as Khalyla :banderas:

Mgtow are mad they ain't funny enough to get laid :chrisfreshhah:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Bobby Lee is a comedian. It's obvious this is their own style of humor and he was going along with it for the gaff. In reality I'd kill to have a girl as hot and banterful as Khalyla :banderas:

I was referring to girls who use men for their money while giving other men the good good kkkk

This woman obviously associates love with two things money...

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf

kkkkkkk i was wondering why niggas in the comments were so triggered

B90PsGn.png

:browtf:

xZk9RL0.jpg

:mjlol:

Tramo

Here comes the white knight trampo the virtual tramp who's coming to save all his virtual girlfriends dazels in distress :siilaanyolaugh:
why u white knighting for this angry 50 year old virgin doe :siilaanyolaugh:

he got that look on his face like i couldnt score even if i was a billionaire :siilaanyolaugh:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
why u white knighting for this angry 50 year old virgin doe :siilaanyolaugh:

he got that look on his face like i couldnt score even if i was a billionaire :siilaanyolaugh:
One wise old woman once told me it's never about how a person looks rather it's the heart of a person & their character.

And a wise old man once told me in order to judge a person character you have to judge them by how they comeback from hardship.

Tramo

One wise old woman once told me it's never about how a person looks rather it's the heart of a person & their character.

And a wise old man once told me in order to judge a person character you have to judge them by how they comeback from hardship.
well his character says that he would kill that woman for saying what she did. he wouldnt even do it himself, that would mean he has to get off his chair i guess :siilaanyolaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.