You know how I'm rockin

Status
Not open for further replies.

HalyeeyQaran

Citizen of Southwest State
S/o to the real niggas that kept it thorough with the boy while I was banned and during other trying times on SS.

S/o to the realest nigga on this forum, my nephew @Freebandz. S/o to the queen of SS, @Duchess, and the entire MJ royal family. @Air Jalam, @Reiko, @Abdalla, etc. Also, salute to my brother @Hafez.

:salute::salute::salute:

I'm done being diplomatic with these fucking dugaag. f*ck all the snakes and the niggas that play the fence. Also, all hutus can eat a dick. You know how I'm rockin.:pacspit:

It's the new regime. I'm only rocking with my clan and my mother's clan (the mighty Darood). f*ck everybody else, especially hutu scum. I'm enjoying Puntland doing a number on the Galnus scum.:denzelnigga:

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
S/o to the real niggas that kept it thorough with the boy while I was banned and during other trying times on SS.

S/o to the realest nigga on this forum, my nephew @Freebandz. S/o to the queen of SS, @Duchess, and the entire MJ royal family. @Air Jalam, @Reiko, @Abdalla, etc. Also, salute to my brother @Hafez.

I'm done being diplomatic with these fucking dugaag. f*ck all the snakes and the niggas that play the fence. Also, all hutus can eat a dick. You know how I'm rockin.:pacspit:

It's the new regime. I'm only rocking with my clan and my mother's clan (the mighty Darood). f*ck everybody else, especially hutu scum. I'm enjoying Puntland doing a number on the Galnus scum.:denzelnigga:
Your never ending crusade vs hawiye:deadrose:
It didn't help two of there es were celebrating our demise also why did they ban you?:deadrose:
you didn't even do shit:deadrose:

The mighty Dhulbahante!!

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
@HalyeeyQaran

a72e4ea2471b8d281c3f13bf94699cc7.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending