You Lot Need To Chill With The Arab Obsession

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Arab this, Arab that.....bloody ell, you lot need to calm yourselves with the Arab obsession. Everyday there's 2+ threads, crying about Arabs. Making us look weak and suffering from inferiority complex.

You'd think Somalis were under Arab chattel slavery for centuries, the way the some members bang on about Arabs.

I also see the activities of our Sspot residential gaals....Know that I know your game, very well. Try all you like to turn impressionable kids, that come onto the forum against Islam all you want, I'll be here to expose you lot.

Last edited:
The bitter truth is . Somalis have a big identity issues . Some think they arab , some think they black , some think they caucasian , some say they somalilander . Then we turn around & make of American hotep madows :dead:

HEAR HEAR!!
Barack Obama Applause GIF by Obama

Khanderson

Coping through the 1st world
VIP
We should really differentiate Wahhabism and Arabism.

I feel like people are looking at the wrong direction here.

I’m anti Wahhabi since it advocates for political movements and project it into Islamic beliefs.

Wahhabism is anti philosophy: it’s against Muslims practicing a freedom of thoughts and ideas.

I have love for the Arab culture.

intact I have appreciation for the Arab culture, calligraphy and music.

The people who do hate Arabs are ignorant and suffer form inferiority complex as you put it.

The bitter truth is . Somalis have a big identity issues . Some think they arab , some think they black , some think they caucasian , some say they somalilander . Then we turn around & make of American hotep madows :dead:

no Somalis have an identity issue, we all know what we are.

Djokovic

Somali Arab
We should really differentiate Wahhabism and Arabism.

I feel like people are looking at the wrong direction here.

I’m anti Wahhabi since it advocates for political movements and project it into Islamic beliefs.

Wahhabism is anti philosophy: it’s against Muslims practicing a freedom of thoughts and ideas.

I have love for the Arab culture.

intact I have appreciation for the Arab culture, calligraphy and music.

The people who do hate Arabs are ignorant and suffer form inferiority complex as you put it.
I am wahabi and what do suttin

Arab this, Arab that.....bloody ell, you lot need to calm yourselves with the Arab obsession. Everyday there's 2+ threads, crying about Arabs. Making us look weak and suffering from inferiority complex.

You'd think Somalis were under Arab chattel slavery for centuries, the way the some members bang on about Arabs.

I also see the activities of our Sspot residential gaals....Know that I know your game, very well. Try all you like to turn impressionable kids, that come onto the forum against Islam all you want, I'll be here to expose you lot.
But mr Arma I love to hate on Arab