you might as call him PM Jahvar Tajmahal

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

syntax

This is obviously from Ramadan. Nobody in Canada is dressed like that right now considering how shitty the weather has become over the past couple weeks. I feel like we are about to enter a immense Liberal circle jerk over the next few months as minorities and marijuana enthusiasts furiously jerk each other over Trudeau.

SuldaanMethylamine

Scheming from Salaxley
What the real life Abdi Johnson had to say about Justin reaching out to minorities lol
kUJ25YS.jpg

S

syntax

What the real life Abdi Johnson had to say about Justin reaching out to minorities lol
kUJ25YS.jpg
lmao. I commend the Trudeau campaign team for their massive PR efforts though. Seems like their plan to appease the minority demography paid off. I used to think the NDP would secure the minority vote.

SuldaanMethylamine

Scheming from Salaxley
lmao. I commend the Trudeau campaign team for their massive PR efforts though. Seems like their plan to appease the minority demography paid off. I used to think the NDP would secure the minority vote.
Nobody comes close at being able to successfully pander to minorities like the Liberal Party of Canada. Their number 1 target is Somalis lol lol
Oct6-Elections-07.jpg

S

syntax

Literally the first thing that comes up if you google his name :deadpeter:

:what: Literally the best way to make sure the CPC doesn't form government ever again. Jesus man, can you imagine Doug Ford as the CPC leader. That would mean we would remember the 10 year Harper reign as the good ol' CPC days :westbrookwtf:

Anyways, to stay on topic, OP completely missed a great opportunity. to headline this topic with this awesome vid that was uploaded 2 days ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts