You must fear me and Duchess

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey everybody,

How do you rate my moderating so far?

Be honest. I am fair right?

I always wanted to be a mod so I can show everyone how fair I would be. Being fair is much better than being a tyrant. If offered president of Somalia for life, I would refuse. I would make sure there are elections in place if people wanted me out.

This is the other side of AbdiJohnson I wanted to show. The compassionate side. The fair side. The humble side. The principled side. The democratic side. The morally just side. The Western side.

:mjsuitcry:

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Hey everybody,

How do you rate my moderating so far?

Be honest. I am fair right?

I always wanted to be a mod so I can show everyone how fair I would be. Being fair is much better than being a tyrant. If offered president of Somalia for life, I would refuse. I would make sure there are elections in place if people wanted me out.

This is the other side of AbdiJohnson I wanted to show. The compassionate side. The fair side. The humble side. The principled side. The democratic side. The morally just side. The Western side.

:mjsuitcry:

I was with you until I read the last bit. You don't have to be western to be just, compassionate, fair etc. :comeon:

Anyway, I rate you 10/10. lol No bannings and no posts have been deleted. Good week so far.

Damn Abdi, you're bootyclapping for western a tad too much to the point of even calling yourself Johnson.

An atheist being a President of Somalia :banderas:

It's not going to happen in your lifetime :angryman:

I don't really care though as long as they get shit done. I suspect Obama to be agnostic :kanyeshrug:

It's easy now there isn't much going on here but the bigger this forum gets the more tyrinnical you'll become. Power corrupts everyone, even guys who bleed western values

S

Shamis

Anyway, I rate you 10/10. lol No bannings and no posts have been deleted. Good week so far.

Who is the deleted member who liked a couple of Geeljire's posts on the agriculture conversation? :dwill:

Status
Not open for further replies.