Young naive Xalimo travels 2 the UK from the states and gets interrogated 4 hours

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hafez

VIP
It happens to me every time wallah. Literally every single time I'm going on holiday.
:sitdown:

It happened to me when I landed in Mogudisho airport last year.
:dead1:

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
It happens to me every time wallah. Literally every single time I'm going on holiday.
:sitdown:

It happened to me when I landed in Mogudisho airport last year.
:dead1:

Who interrogated you in Moq airport ?..what were the questions like ?

Hafez

VIP
Who interrogated you in Moq airport ?..what were the questions like ?
My passport says I'm from Somalia even though I was born in Yemen (long story). They asked me what part of Somalia I'm from, I said I'm reer xamar in a broken Shanshiyo accent. They asked me 'what is the purposes of your visit', I said to see my relatives, most importantly, my grandfather. Then my uncle who lives there interceded for me, he's influential and very known so they let me go with him. During my stay in Somalia I got stopped a lot though and they've asked me similar questions. I would tell them my tribe (Hatimi) and where we live (in Balaajo, Shingaani, Xamarweyne those areas). Wallah once it was about to get serious until a relative of mine intervened.
:chrisfreshhah:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
If you have unable to relocate to your country you will always expect the worst treatement from foreign lands and despite having foreign document the reality remains where you ori ginated from and as long as your foreigner it's alway become useless. Expect more interrogation and inhuman treatment at the foreign border but be patient anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending