Young Somali Entrepreneur in Saint Paul, Minnesota

Khalid Abdullahi Samatar, CEO of Samatar Commercial Realty, has successfully acquired the Fort Road Medical Centre in Saint Paul, a 5 storey building standing 150 feet tall and encompassing 50,000 square feet. This premier facility features a blend of medical and office spaces, retail areas, a healthcare credit union, and other amenities. Its strategic location, in close proximity to several key healthcare institutions and connected underground to some of them, enhancing its significance.

The grand opening was graced by an esteemed assembly of intellectuals, politicians, senators, and entrepreneurs from Minnesota. This acquisition marks the largest investment by the Somali community in the state, underscoring a significant milestone in the community's commercial endeavors.

Yaraye

VIP
We need wealthy faraxs to complete the Cinderella dream~~~

Happy Jonah Hill GIF
boh cinderell GIF

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
VIP
Couple questions:
How did he get to the position to buy a property,
was it a group of investors or self-funded
What does he plan to do with the building
Does he pay interest on it ?

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
:trumpsmirk:I need to visit MN because I heard they have some Gadabuursi/Samaroon ballers there. He brought the founder of Amoud Foundation and Hiba Nura out of retirement. @Makadoor that 'tell' alone should hint at Ceo Samatar's exact jilib.
200w.gif

Regarding the specifics, I would not provide sensitive information here.

I would have to say that this is a good step for Somalis in general. They have a lot of sway over there, and good press is best. We must start staying on code and only focusing on portraying ourselves positively.

Khalid Abdullahi Samatar, CEO of Samatar Commercial Realty, has successfully acquired the Fort Road Medical Centre in Saint Paul, a 5 storey building standing 150 feet tall and encompassing 50,000 square feet. This premier facility features a blend of medical and office spaces, retail areas, a healthcare credit union, and other amenities. Its strategic location, in close proximity to several key healthcare institutions and connected underground to some of them, enhancing its significance.

The grand opening was graced by an esteemed assembly of intellectuals, politicians, senators, and entrepreneurs from Minnesota. This acquisition marks the largest investment by the Somali community in the state, underscoring a significant milestone in the community's commercial endeavors.

wow a million dollars is really the largest in MN by us? who told you that? i would have expected more. inshallah it keeps increasing