Younger siblings are a pain in the futu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
So I come home to find my 6 year old sister in my room with my make up bag. My lipsticks crushed and her face looking like a rainbow. I gave her the spanking of her life, but I don't think she learned her lesson. :bell::bell:

"welcome to the department of child safety and security , what would you like to discuss today"?

"Hello sir, my name is abdi Johnson I would like to report a case of violence against a minor in the Somali community ".

Seoul

. . .
I feel ur pain babygirl. Although my younger sis is 18 and she helps herself to my clothes and makeup. So when she comes home from college I'm like that's a cute top, I have one similar then I realise it's actually mine :damn:

Reign

VIP
"welcome to the department of child safety and security , what would you like to discuss today"?

"Hello sir, my name is abdi Johnson I would like to report a case of violence against a minor in the Somali community ".
:damn:

Shit AbdiJohnson please don't snitch.

Reign

VIP
L
I feel ur pain babygirl. Although my younger sis is 18 and she helps herself to my clothes and makeup. So when she comes home from college I'm like that's a cute top, I have one similar then I realise it's actually mine :damn:
lol I have a sister whos only a few months younger than me (different mum) and I remember when she used to stay over she would take my cloths as if I was a shopping mall. :ayaanswag:

I used to do the same to her though so I guess we were even lol.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
somali dudes got the eternal long femur short tibia struggle.

where their upper body is of a 5'9 guy but their legs are on par with lebron james

:jcoleno:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending