Yusuf7n I know you’re here.

seoulmates

Inactive.
IMG_9159.jpeg

YOU ARE SOMALI HITLER. YOUR LACK OF XISHOOD HAS CAUSED US CEEB. A MEXICAN DUNKED ON YOUR ASS AND IT GOT OVER 100K LIKES. DON’T ASSOCIATED YOURSELF WITH THE SOMALI NAME.

yusuf if you read this fr, stop using ur "bad looks" for clout. ur not even ugly and it reflects poor on you and your own people. Ur own community doesnt even respect you anymore.

ur prolly gonna say "its not that deep" or "ur doing too much" but this itself shows ur not willing to give it any thought cuz u know its true.

selling ur dignity is not worth clout man. ur actually a funny guy, u dont need to be doing this trash

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
yusuf if you read this fr, stop using ur "bad looks" for clout. ur not even ugly and it reflects poor on you and your own people. Ur own community doesnt even respect you anymore.

ur prolly gonna say "its not that deep" or "ur doing too much" but this itself shows ur not willing to give it any thought cuz u know its true.

selling ur dignity is not worth clout man. ur actually a funny guy, u dont need to be doing this trash
Clout is helluva a drug :mjpls:

let homie make his $$$

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

كَمَا دَخَلُوهُ أَوَّلَ مَرَّةٍۢ🕌☝🏾
VIP
SS members turned into emotional writers🤣 hope this thread doesn't go past 1 page🤣don't wanna see any more ''My Letter to Yusuf'' calaacal

Menorah Countdowntochristmas GIF by Hallmark Channel