Yusuf7n I know you’re here.

Why are you responding like am the streamer. :damn:

Also are you seriously claiming self deprecation will take you to naar? :dead:

Humiliation upon your people and humiliation on yourself . How many kids are gonna suffer from your self hatred .

Enjoy whatever of this dunya You seek wallahi it will not last and the yawmul qiyama is the day we meet . Unless you change your ways and reverse all your mistakes

Never claimed you were going naar thats only for Allah to decide but prepare yourself a lot of people will seek their Xaaq from you you can’t fool me kid i know it’s you

Humiliation upon your people and humiliation on yourself . How many kids are gonna suffer from your self hatred .

Enjoy whatever of this dunya You seek wallahi it will not last and the yawmul qiyama is the day we meet . Unless you change your ways and reverse all your mistakes

Never claimed you were going naar thats only for Allah to decide but prepare yourself a lot of people will seek their Xaaq from you you can’t fool me kid i know it’s you
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Yusuf7n after reading this thread

15E805D8-3800-4968-8D37-E3029ADCF5A5.jpeg

KinsiHilaac

Pretend there is a title here
View attachment 331305

YOU ARE SOMALI HITLER. YOUR LACK OF XISHOOD HAS CAUSED US CEEB. A MEXICAN DUNKED ON YOUR ASS AND IT GOT OVER 100K LIKES. DON’T ASSOCIATED YOURSELF WITH THE SOMALI NAME.
This is what happens when madow fame gets to you

Same thing with Ishowspeed, bro has to humiliate himself and his big mouth for fame. I wish these african americans stood up and respected themselves. A random pigskin youtuber doesnt need to humiliate himself unless he is morbidly obese (see caseoh)

This degeneracy from the POC people need to stop,

Kisame

Plotting world domination
VIP
This is what happens when madow fame gets to you

Same thing with Ishowspeed, bro has to humiliate himself and his big mouth for fame. I wish these african americans stood up and respected themselves. A random pigskin youtuber doesnt need to humiliate himself unless he is morbidly obese (see caseoh)

This degeneracy from the POC people need to stop,

I wouldn't blame the Madows for this because blackcharcoal catered to a madow fanbase without embarrassing himself.

Bro yusuf7n is just lame ass dude. Guys like him should be making gaming content on twitch. He shouldn't be participating in Edates or embarrassing himself for views.