zayd is murderer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baraf

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
He did it on behalf of the bald hijabi sisters :gnzbryw: thank you for making the competition less

Zayd

Habar Magaadle
All this buuq givng me more madax xanuun, iyo imika calool xanun, where's the ciir when I need it.:(

ironclad urchin

SHAAHSHAAHSHAAH.
tbh he needs to go back to wherever he dropped his naxariis... bilaa naxariis waaxid :yloezpe::yloezpe::yloezpe:
zayd.png

sultan zayd aw naxariis la'aan ah*

Lily

>,,< certified creep >,,<
All this buuq givng me more madax xanuun, iyo imika calool xanun, where's the ciir when I need it.:(

bloooooooooooody murderer..... calool xanuun kulaha... ma adiga calool halka ku heeyo... how can anyone have calool and butchered poor afro like that....

aaah poor afro...

ICU lets cry together... we are stricken with sadness maanta :yloezpe::yloezpe::yloezpe::yloezpe::yloezpe:

Zayd

Habar Magaadle
Afrokaaga wase orod ninkale oo afro haysta raadi, maxad igu qasbaysa timaha inan la bixiyo, war shaydamadan maxaan ka siya, war ya ilaahi yaqaan.

Zuleikha

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
Did you cut your hair eedo? Thank god reer hergaisa would probably threw rocks at you when they see your curls.

Yo did u cut all of it, to like a level 2 or 3 ? You could've had a nice taper but that's probably too ciyaal suuq for Somalia. ....oops I meant somaliland. I remember I tried growing my hair cuz u n primate convinced me. Never again sxb. Felt like a female with how much maintenence that was needed. But hey at least I learned that conditioner wasn't the same as shampoo. Before, I used to see both in the shower and thought they were the same shit and just used whichever was closer

Lily

>,,< certified creep >,,<
Yeah I shaved it, updated my dp, afroka ana wasa.

@Lily , Faq you.

balo... bal eeg foolxumada:urgh:... ma dugaalka dooliga baa?....

aqayeee..... icu huuno we are dealing with wax naxariista ka dhaceen.... he is not bani aadan!....

Zayd

Habar Magaadle
Pfft, igu dul wareega sida dhurwaga oo kale, anigoo libaaxa maxaad iga qaadineysa? Habeen wanaagsan dhurwalayal.

Status
Not open for further replies.