Zezak Albanian tried it

Keo

VIP

:mjlol:
Even his own brothers are cringed by it
1609392537186.png

is albanian twitter still on somalis? somali twitter leaves a lasting effect wlh now you got madows and albanians making constant posts about us :pachah1:

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
langaab albanian lmfao

he’s horribly wrong, no ones trynna steal their women, they’ll get them back after they’ve been ran through by the whole tuulo once or twice :pachah1:

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
This guy’s not an albanian, he’s a troll. And not a very good one at that.

Of course even with these sloppy tweets people are too enraged to realize he’s not actually albanian. Same thing happens with Somalis.

It’s so easy to make a fake twitter account and drag someone’s rep through the mud.

Just go on www.thispersondoesnotexist.com find the first person who looks like your targeted ethnicity and use that as your profile pic.

Then start posting straight degeneracy that reek of insecurities and flaws.

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
This guy’s not an albanian, he’s a troll. And not a very good one at that.

Of course even with these sloppy tweets people are too enraged to realize he’s not actually albanian. Same thing happens with Somalis.

It’s so easy to make a fake twitter account and drag someone’s rep through the mud.

Just go on www.thispersondoesnotexist.com find the first person who looks like your targeted ethnicity and use that as your profile pic.

Then start posting straight degeneracy that reek of insecurities and flaws.
He might be a serbian. Only a serb would have a vendetta against an Albanian while also being in the loop of Albanian semantics

gbrlax3

𝕻𝖔𝖜𝖊𝖗 𝖎𝖘 𝖆𝖓 𝖎𝖑𝖑𝖚𝖘𝖎𝖔𝖓.
ohhhhhhh now i get it wtfffffff lmaoooo this guy is a serbian posing as albanian to embares them :russ::russ::russ::banderas::banderas::dead::dead::dead: