Any good shows to watch on netflix?

Cobra Kai.

It looks corny, but that's because they're purposely playing it up. It's a continuation of the Karate Kid movie from the 80s, but you can watch it without seeing it because there's enough flashbacks to piece it together.

If you want something light and dumb to watch, then you'll like this.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Cobra Kai.

It looks corny, but that's because they're purposely playing it up. It's a continuation of the Karate Kid movie from the 80s, but you can watch it without seeing it because there's enough flashbacks to piece it together.

If you want something light and dumb to watch, then you'll like this.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Watched that during locked down great show

Watched that during locked down great show
Damn.
:wow1:

Let me recommend you a K-Drama, then. It's called "The Glory". If you like shows with smart MCs like Money Heist, Prison Break and all that, then you're gonna like this.

It's a show about the MC getting revenge on a group of people who brutally traumatised her as a teenager over 16 episodes.

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”. on hiatus
VIP
Damn.

Let me recommend you a K-Drama, then. It's called "The Glory". If you like shows with smart MCs like Money Heist, Prison Break and all that, then you're gonna like this.

It's a show about the MC getting revenge on a group of people who brutally traumatised her as a teenager over 16 episodes.

It was so good :banderas:

Damn.

I feel like she didn’t torture the bullies enough? They deserved worse

Trending

Latest posts