Brick lady's story has been confimed by NBCnews. It's True!

Status
Not open for further replies.
She can’t really sue people for saying they don’t believe her. That’s their opinion. I also think she has been forced to go to police and it was not something she wanted to do. But the truth will come out either way.
There’s so called doctors online and news outlets invalidating her story for whatever reason. I’d like to think tiktok can do something about it.

Nin123

The most hated man in here
VIP

She was telling the truth. She filed police report and has a doctor's report. Both confirmed by sources. Now she's planning on suing content creators/ tiktokers who made videos claiming she lied. Welp! :lolbron::hemad:
Damn all the internet need to apologize to her 😂 starting with @Abdisamad

There’s so called doctors online and news outlets invalidating her story for whatever reason. I’d like to think tiktok can do something about it.
They can’t. They giving their opinion. Anyway it’s a police matter now and she says she has medical proof. Focusing on random peoples opinion should be last of her concerns. You can’t censor people from not believing you.

Strawberry

𐒚𐒁𐒖𐒄,Soomaalinimada,𐒖𐒐𐒘𐒒𐒆𐒘

She was telling the truth. She filed police report and has a doctor's report. Both confirmed by sources. Now she's planning on suing content creators/ tiktokers who made videos claiming she lied. Welp! :lolbron::hemad:
Good she better get her money the way people were moving was crazy it clearly was obvious that she was hurt

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
lmao remember when they tried saying it was a farah ?. these niggas are shameless
1695395823775.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts