Guy that mocked somali girls infront of my face has been arrested

pinkyandthebrain

All praise is due to Allah Lord of the worlds.
VIP
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Is not only maadows that have cudcud is also other races but is mainly gaalos. Although you will find some muslims that will side with them but they tend to be non practising. The yardies in London don't hate us as much as they used to. They fear us deep down since we put them in their place.

He's been fined hefty amount and is banned from driving for i think 20 months..
that's it? no record? if so damn...wallahi uk is light punishment

in canada you get an instant record

A charge of driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs (DUI) is a criminal charge in Canada, as laid out in section 253(1)(a) of the Criminal Code. So, yes, if you're convicted of DUI, you will have a lifelong criminal record – even if it is your first offense.

Nin123

The most hated man in here
VIP
No, he called somali girls ugly right infront of my face and also.other things I won't be sharing. Before that he came across kind and humble... After that I couldn't look at him.the same way and kept avoiding him everytime the dude approached me. This was college (sixth form age 16-18)
Was he Madow

pinkyandthebrain

All praise is due to Allah Lord of the worlds.
VIP
even bigger L.

I find mixed races tend to identify more with the culture they live in. So in this case he’s probably very british despite having muslim parents .

One of the dangers of intermixing if you don’t come from a strong practicing parents you’ll be a product of the environment
yh his mum is the guyanese so I assume gaal. Anyways good riddance.

So recently I learnt some guy in college that said negative things about Somali girls, And also other reasons I won't speak about here has been arrested for drink driving. I couldn't believe it was him. It had to be him since I remember his first name and surname and he was the same age as me. Peak for him sad to say i couldn't care less.
Drink driving hmmm…. Is he white?

Trending

Latest posts