Hooyo invading my privacy rant

annoymous

professional troller 👰🏻‍♂️🦹🏻‍♂️👨🏻‍🌾
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
my hooyo does the same thing but i let it be cuz what can u do 😭 thats ur mum at the end of the day just hide ur things where she cant find it next time thats what i do

SaMale

The only Somali in Arabia
dumbass who tf writes in a diary. You're essentially asking for it to be read
nacas
Be nice to new users doqon, she clearly wouldn't expect her hoyo to do something like that, but if she did she deserves it tbh.

NidarNidar

Punisher
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you have an Android phone, there is an inbuilt privacy app, called the secure folder that is password protected, you can hide it, it's also encrypted, and it allows you to have apps you don't want others to find on your device, so if they take your phone, I recommend using notes app, you can back it up to google account.

rayxn3

🧚‍♀️
If you have an Android phone, there is an inbuilt privacy app, called the secure folder that is password protected, you can hide it, it's also encrypted, and it allows you to have apps you don't want others to find on your device, so if they take your phone, I recommend using notes app, you can back it up to google account.
I have an iPhone and writing on your phone just isn’t as fun as putting your thoughts down on paper.

rayxn3

🧚‍♀️
Privacy doesn’t exist in a Somali household lol 💀, until you’re financially independent and live somewhere else be it by yourself or with a spouse, you’ll always have hooyo snooping around
It’s still frustrating. My hooyo doesn’t snoop around my sister’s things like that. She even says she’ll move out with me when I get a place after I graduate and find work.

Yaraye

VIP
I hope you get FGM ugly
GIF by Justin

Trending