Hunter X Hunter is Back

Internet Nomad

๐‘ฎ๐’๐’๐’† ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’ˆ๐’“๐’†๐’†๐’๐’†๐’“ ๐’‘๐’‚๐’”๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’†๐’”
VIP
Super famacon boy is light years ahead of Mr adapt movie into manga on repeat Toriyama. Us dragon balls fans are STRUGGLING
I check in dragon ball manga every other month.

We had no canon for a whole fucking year.

Also dragon ball daima looks good visually but is going to have a bullshit story.
Nobody asked for goku and co to become kids. Its going to be shitty nostalgia bait for a fandom where majority hasnโ€™t even watched OG dragonball. They also did nostalgia bait for the last two movies broly and superhero.

Whilst I actually like this version of broly they need to introduce actual new content.

What do you think is going to come out first Gta 6 or Dragon ball super season 2?

Yami

4th Emir of the Akh Right Movement
I check in dragon ball manga every other month.

We had no canon for a whole fucking year.

Also dragon ball daima looks good visually but is going to have a bullshit story.
Nobody asked for goku and co to become kids. Its going to be shitty nostalgia bait for a fandom where majority hasnโ€™t even watched OG dragonball. They also did nostalgia bait for the last two movies broly and superhero.

Whilst I actually like this version of broly they need to introduce actual new content.

What do you think is going to come out first Gta 6 or Dragon ball super season 2?
Unrionically GTA 6 is coming out a lot sooner then niggas expected so Iโ€™m going with GTA. Super ainโ€™t coming back next year ๐Ÿ˜ญ

They treat the fanbase like shit bro. I actually liked GT I thought the ending was beautiful lakiin we did NOT ask for a part 2. Making broly canon was a retcon but at least that movie had animation going for it

Trending

Latest posts