Is it possible to fall in love after 25-30?

Is it possible to fall in love after 25-30?

• Total voters
I don’t think so
There is no escaping it bro

David Arquette Wrestling GIF by DARK SIDE OF THE RING

You can love someone at any age, but “falling in love” in the wise words of a lady by the name of @Basra is “stupidity mixed lust”.

it’s actually called limerence and it’s a form of worship that borders on shirk, where one could complete lose themselves, in the blind obsession of another.

In severe cases limerence can be diagnosed as a mental illness, as it can develop into OCD.

When I’m being forced to defend my position on this very topic, by your fellow sisterhood members you stay silent.

Yet here you are casually correct a man on same issue with a laughing drake, alright doja I see you.

my man denzel GIF
Don't hate the playa, hate the game, sxb.
:ayaanswag:

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

كَمَا دَخَلُوهُ أَوَّلَ مَرَّةٍۢ🕌☝🏾
VIP
Let me offer some unsolicited advice, particularly geared towards clueless miskeen men.

Not all women are like this, but many women are like this.

Make sure you don't fall too hard and start acting in ways you never did before. That, in itself, will make the woman dislike you quickly and discard you because you changed when those soft emotions took control of you, and all of a sudden, you look like a softie in her eyes, not the man she fell for in the beginning. Many inexperienced men fall into the needy trap without thinking much of it, but women are astute observers, a slight change in what you were in their eyes before you changed can trigger a woman to look at you differently instantly. The moral of the story is, don't fall too hard, and if you see yourself going in that direction, catch yourself quick. That will save you from many heartbreaks. And if you start hearing 'you changed, you are not the same anymore, I didn't know you were like this,' you better abandon ship immediately. There's no hope after that
Sneak Out GIF by Magic: The Gathering

Trending

Latest posts