Minneapolis Local Elections Results 2023

Bazed

Tired.
VIP
He his educated for sure and has good job. I am team Jamal Osman for ward 6. He is in bit of trouble though for making anti-zionist posts someone dug up from 10 yrs ago they trying to cancel him. Dont care about that though seems to be doing good job and is well liked in communcity

View attachment 302554
I respect that. Glad US somalis are getting into politics and taking charge of their community. Whoever wins I hope does a good job.

Hilmaam

Sound mind sound body
VIP
I think I captured all the somali candidates going of names listed. Results will be out later tonight

Hilmaam

Sound mind sound body
VIP
Nadia Mohamed wins St. Louis Park Mayor Race

1699414961935.png

1699414995184.png

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
Great results. The Gedo native AIPAC funded Kayse lost to Jamal Osman, and Nasri Warsame the rioter suffered a humiliating defeat befitting of his character. The results are those we were expecting. A lot of Somalis have become displeased with my people's success so there's been a strong case of monkey see, monkey do. Hopefully they will know their place and stop derailing us. I thank all Minnesotans for coming together for a brighter future.

Indian chick was endorsed by all the democrats leaders hopefully next time he can knock her out

I was surprised that he did not got more votes considering how much campaigning he did. But it seems like his constituency must’ve had mostly shisheeye residents, who voted for the Indian woman.

Great results. The Gedo native AIPAC funded Kayse lost to Jamal Osman, and Nasri Warsame the rioter suffered a humiliating defeat befitting of his character. The results are those we were expecting. A lot of Somalis have become displeased with my people's success so there's been a strong case of monkey see, monkey do. Hopefully they will know their place and stop derailing us. I thank all Minnesotans for coming together for a brighter future.

Minnesota is not for Laangaabs 😂. The rioter was endorsed by Ilkacase while Jamal and Nadia were endorsed by Ilhaan.

Trending

Latest posts