Mudug Caano Qabil Killing

Agaaaaah!!! Wtf! :faysalwtf::faysalwtf::faysalwtf::faysalwtf:A 13 year old!? Im not believing this shit HELL NO!
@CABDULWALI XASAN. @Homerlilian @Abaq @Removed @Flightboi @GeeljireGenius wtf is this?! They tortured a maskiin13 year old boy to death!? Walahi this is so alien to me how!?:mindblown::mindblown::mindblown:We have seen qabiil on qabiil violence but not torturing kids to death! What kind of a man tortures a 13 year old to death specifically one who’s claiming to be Muslim and Somali? Because this isn’t Somali culture WHAT IN THE ACTUAL f*ck!? I’m not believing this bro I’m not I would rather ignore it.

Agaaaaah!!! Wtf! :faysalwtf::faysalwtf::faysalwtf::faysalwtf:A 13 year old!? Im not believing this shit HELL NO!
@CABDULWALI XASAN. @Homerlilian @Abaq @Removed @Flightboi @GeeljireGenius wtf is this?! They tortured a maskiin13 year old boy to death!? Walahi this is so alien to me how!?:mindblown::mindblown::mindblown:We have seen qabiil on qabiil violence but not torturing kids to death! What kind of a man tortures a 13 year old to death specifically one who’s claiming to be Muslim and Somali? Because this isn’t Somali culture WHAT IN THE ACTUAL f*ck!? I’m not believing this bro I’m not I would rather ignore it.
We can't understand how reer mudug operates, they're turning into bahals killing disabled and children.

We can't understand how reer mudug operates, they're turning into bahals killing disabled and children.
If they tortured a grown man to death I wouldn’t be so shocked but it’s a 13 year old bro:faysalwtf::mindblown::mindblown::mindblown:how do you even go by how did they even do it “let me torture this kid to death” what the hell!?

Okay, let’s say I was mental, a qabyaaladayste mooryaan junkie who chews khad all day and mocks clans, I go to baadiye armed one day and I find a random kid from a qabiil I hate, I AM NOT GOING TO KILL THAT KID wtf!? This is just IMPOSSIBLE :faysalwtf:

Okay, let’s say I was mental, a qabyaaladayste mooryaan junkie who chews khad all day and mocks clans, I go to baadiye armed one day and I find a random kid from a qabiil I hate, I AM NOT GOING TO KILL THAT KID wtf!? This is just IMPOSSIBLE :faysalwtf:
When qabyaalad goes inside your bones you won't mind raping a grandma from another clan or torture a child to death.

Trending

Latest posts