President Hassan Sheikh meets with Turkish Intelligence Agency chief in Muqdisho

Jungle

VIP
FB_IMG_1714499095079.jpg
FB_IMG_1714499098859.jpg

Why would a country's president be meeting with a foreign nations intelligence chief?.. Don't mind even answering.

Last edited:

Three Moons

Give Dhul-Suwayqatayn not an inch of the Sea!
Your telling me this isn’t Farmaajo coming back to the Presidential Office in Turk-face?

:shaq: :farmajoyaab:

FB07630B-0F96-4B6D-BCBA-9656E6BF9AA1.jpeg

Last edited:

Jungle

VIP
Why would a country's president be meeting with a foreign nations intelligence chief?.. Don't mind even to answer.
Turkey isn't some any country to Somalia. They have their largest overseas military base 20km outside Muqdisho. Multiple Hospitals used by the whole city. Practically Visa free travel for all shan somalis as long they obtain a somali citenzship. The list is long. They've been beneficial to Somalia overall

Here President Hassan Sheikh met with CIA chief in January. Are you going to say why did he meet with a foreign intelligence chief here? Turkey is just as important if not more than these warmongers

Turkey isn't some any country to Somalia. They have their largest overseas military base 20km outside Muqdisho. Multiple Hospitals used by the whole city. Practically Visa free travel for all shan somalis as long they obtain a somali citenzship. The list is long. They've been beneficial to Somalia overall

Here President Hassan Sheikh met with CIA chief in January. Are you going to say why did he meet with a foreign intelligence chief here? Turkey is just as important if not more than these warmongers
Ask yourself what is the role of a president and what is the role of an intelligence?

Jungle

VIP
Ask yourself what is the role of a president and what is the role of an intelligence?
The difference is clear. Somalia isn't a normal country or are you not aware?

I gave you an explanation of why Turkeys intelligence chief has reasons to meet with our president. You brushed him off as any foreigner. Somalia and Turkey have a special relationship and that sentiment is reiterated at every function attended by officials of both countries adiga waxa rabtid maa ii sheege duli , intaan inaa kula gaaray aa ba khalad ah

If he met with for example deni, you would of got your pom poms out with a massive deni sign above your head,

qabyaalad waa qurun :dead:

I gave you an explanation of why Turkeys intelligence chief has reasons to meet with our president. You brushed him off as any foreigner. Somalia and Turkey have a special relationship and that sentiment is reiterated at every function attended by officials of both countries adiga waxa rabtid maa ii sheege duli , intaan inaa kula gaaray aa ba khalad ah

If he met with for example deni, you would of got your pom poms out with a massive deni sign above your head,

Walee you are one funny negro. You clearly only come on here to cheerlead for your clan or one of your mooriyaan uncles and you get your kastuumo in a banooni if anyone says anything about either. Qabyaalada adiga kuqaban dadka kalena qabato waa tee adeer? :ulyin: Nigga please :westbrookwtf:

QUOTE me where I have praised Deni or any other Somali politician? You cannot even differentiate between the roles of a countries president and a foreign intelligence chiefs role, and all your reasoning to approve this is the said spy chiefs country is feeding us.. And I'm the duli here :snoop:

QUOTE me where I have praised Deni or any other Somali politician? You cannot even differentiate between the roles of a countries president and a foreign intelligence chief, and all your reasoning to approve this is the said spy chiefs country is feeding us.. And I'm the duli here :snoop:
You said something about his uncle and hit a nerve sxb. Kan halkaasa laga taabta kkkk. Duli afxun isaga ah but it’s all good. Haku sisocdo howshisa. Deni iyo reerkiisu kuwaashay odeygan :drakelaugh:

You said something about his uncle and hit a nerve sxb. Kan halkaasa laga taabta kkkk. Duli afxun isaga ah but it’s all good. Haku sisocdo howshisa. Deni iyo reerkiisu kuwaashay odeygan :drakelaugh:
Sxb, I have never supported Deni or any other Somali leader/politician I'm for the most part neutral but I question certain things and behaviors, don't you find it very strange for a country's leader/president meeting foreign countries spies? I mean this doesn't look good for a leader, kulaha they've been feeding us, dadkaan waa gaajo, not physically but deep in their soul wallahi :damn: :snoop:

This looks really bad and the Turkish intelligence chief is most likely wondering why the dameer is present there aswell.

It means he doesn’t trust his own intelligence officer to conduct his role.

Maanta we could pour concret y at our conatraction site we were told jidkaa xiran becos concret mixer couldnot come all day walhi lugooyo today was wasted day
I went early to.constraction site to pour concrets for the columns first floor. But we realised the road has been closed by 56am walhi nothing could move were rold wafdi is coming we didnt know now i know

Sxb, I have never supported Deni or any other Somali leader/politician I'm for the most part neutral but I question certain things and behaviors, don't you find it very strange for a country's leader/president meeting foreign countries spies? I mean this doesn't look good for a leader, kulaha they've been feeding us, dadkaan waa gaajo, not physically but deep in their soul wallahi :damn: :snoop:
Bro somalia
Look at this bro 2016 .
This phito was taken in xamar.
Screenshot_20240430-223758_Chrome.jpg

I don’t really think it’s an issue for an intelligence chief to meet the leader of another nation but what you pasted here isn’t really comparable. This is the CIA chief meeting with Egypt during the Israel/Palestine war. A hell of a lot more at stake there, Egypt was also mediating negotiations for hostages. Two completely different situations.

Maanta we could pour concret y at our conatraction site we were told jidkaa xiran becos concret mixer couldnot come all day walhi lugooyo today was wasted day
I went early to.constraction site to pour concrets for the columns first floor. But we realised the road has been closed by 56am walhi nothing could move were rold wafdi is coming we didnt know now i know
MashaAllah you started work already? Where was the construction site?

Trending