Russia-Ukraine War

GemState

36/21
VIP
It's remarkable how much the Russian State has degraded. Genuinely unbelievable, and it's all self inflicted. They were on the cusp of world domination in 1913 then destroyed themselves in the name of a World Revolution that never arrived. They then dismantled their empire again in 1991 when (except the balts) the other colonies themselves didn't even want to leave. Now they are blowing up Russophone cities in Ukraine with North Korean munutions while hunting down gay people.

Most retarded people ever? I think East Slavs take the cake IMO.

It's remarkable how much the Russian State has degraded. Genuinely unbelievable, and it's all self inflicted. They were on the cusp of world domination in 1913 then destroyed themselves in the name of a World Revolution that never arrived. They then dismantled their empire again in 1991 when (except the balts) the other colonies themselves didn't even want to leave. Now they are blowing up Russophone cities in Ukraine with North Korean munutions while hunting down gay people.

Most retarded people ever? I think East Slavs take the cake IMO.
Fr. From control the single largest territory in the world to now playing cat and mouse with ex soviet states.

That is so illegal I don't even know where to start lol.

This nigga bought his own hype. He was new and cool for the first few months, but 2 years in nobody cares. The US is gonna cash out and tell these guys to sign a peace treaty by summer 2024
It's a level of begging we've never seen before :mjlol:

Yeah this war is winding down. NATO material support is dwindling while Russia has been ramping it up

GDK-EKGWIAAKIEq

Trending

Latest posts