Sisters: You CAN refuse intercourse, don't listen to weak hadiths.

If you don't want intercourse, don't feel like it, are tired after the first round, you CAN say no. You think Allah SWT, who loves you, wants you to suffer? Don't listen to these sexist males and their perverted fantasies of women being forced to cater to their incessant demands. The marital bed should be built on love, mutual desire and 'want'. No khasab or balaayo.

Follow this account, this sister dismantles nonsense spread by sexist men.

Mudug_gyal

Ω„Ψ§ ΨͺΩŽΩ‚Ω’Ω†ΩŽΨ·ΩΩˆΨ§ مِنْ Ψ±ΩŽΨ­Ω’Ω…ΩŽΨ©Ω Ψ§Ω„Ω„ΩŽΩ‘Ω‡
VIP
It was a weak hadith?! That hadith was messing me up bro. Made me think marriage was off cards for me.

Mudug_gyal

VIP
I remember an Arab sister telling me this also, she said that hadith is weak and the part about 'angel cursing a woman', is based on a woman refusing to settle a dispute with her husband. It's not supposed to be about intercourse.

This lie never sat well with me and it sounded like a pervert's fantasy.
I think im ok with angels cursing me, its not like they have my salvation at their hands. Maybe if it was the prophet SAW or something then i’d feel obligated.

Last edited:
I think im ok with angels cursing me, its not like they have my salvation at their hands. Maybe if it was the prophet SAW or something then i’dfeel obligated.

You know what's creepy? Even Islam is not by force and people have the freewill to choose their own path in life. But these people misinterpreting weak hadiths, want us to believe that intercourse is by force, lmao.

Mudug_gyal

VIP
You know what's creepy? Even Islam is not by force and people have the freewill to choose their own path in life. But these people misinterpreting weak hadiths, want us to believe that intercourse is by force, lmao.
The fact that its a weak hadith shows how muslim men weaponise religion against us women. They ignore authentic hadiths that say to treat women good and focus on weak hadith such as 72 virgins. Smh

The fact that its a weak hadith shows how muslim men weaponise religion against us women. They ignore authentic hadiths that say to treat women good and focus on weak hadith such as 72 virgins. Smh

It's our fault as women, we need to stop acting like we are guests in our own religion, and learn and teach it ourselves. I make a mental note of 'Sheikhs' that ooze with misogyny, and ignore anything they say. I might make a thread one day, posting all the sexist things they say.

Mudug_gyal

VIP
It's our fault as women, we need to stop acting like we are guests in our own religion, and learn and teach it ourselves. I make a mental note of 'Sheikhs' that ooze with misogyny, and ignore anything they say. I might make a thread one day, posting all the sexist things they say.
It doesnt help that we r being treated as third class citizens in our communities and more importantly in our countries. When we speak up, we are called feminists. I brung up the mosque issue, women’s section is an open sewer while the men’s side is a unesco site πŸ™„. Ofc I got called a feminist. Anyways, I’m gonna start a Go fund me page to build a Women’s only mosque. AND it will have CHANDELIERS.

Mudug_gyal

VIP
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Even though we dont follow a weak hadith, the sheikhs contextualised it. Its in the case where the wife boycotts intimacy without any right. Then will the angels curse her.

techsamatar

I put Books to the Test of Life
Please be careful not to ignore hadiths and instead understand their context; the hadith is not weak.

Abu Huraira (Allah he pleased with him) reported Allah's Messenger (may, peace be upon him) as saying:

When a man invites his wife to his bed and she does not come, and he (the husband) spends the night being angry with her, the angels curse her until morning.

ΩˆΩŽΨ­ΩŽΨ―Ω‘ΩŽΨ«ΩŽΩ†ΩŽΨ§ أَبُو Ψ¨ΩŽΩƒΩ’Ψ±Ω بْنُ أَبِي Ψ΄ΩŽΩŠΩ’Ψ¨ΩŽΨ©ΩŽΨŒ وَأَبُو ΩƒΩΨ±ΩŽΩŠΩ’Ψ¨Ω Ω‚ΩŽΨ§Ω„Ψ§ΩŽ Ψ­ΩŽΨ―Ω‘ΩŽΨ«ΩŽΩ†ΩŽΨ§ أَبُو Ω…ΩΨΉΩŽΨ§ΩˆΩΩŠΩŽΨ©ΩŽΨŒ Ψ­ ΩˆΩŽΨ­ΩŽΨ―Ω‘ΩŽΨ«ΩŽΩ†ΩΩŠ أَبُو سَعِيدٍ Ψ§Ω„Ψ£ΩŽΨ΄ΩŽΨ¬Ω‘ΩΨŒ Ψ­ΩŽΨ―Ω‘ΩŽΨ«ΩŽΩ†ΩŽΨ§ ΩˆΩŽΩƒΩΩŠΨΉΩŒΨŒ Ψ­ ΩˆΩŽΨ­ΩŽΨ―Ω‘ΩŽΨ«ΩŽΩ†ΩΩŠ Ψ²ΩΩ‡ΩŽΩŠΩ’Ψ±Ω بْنُ Ψ­ΩŽΨ±Ω’Ψ¨ΩΨŒ - ΩˆΩŽΨ§Ω„Ω„Ω‘ΩŽΩΩ’ΨΈΩ Ω„ΩŽΩ‡Ω - Ψ­ΩŽΨ―Ω‘ΩŽΨ«ΩŽΩ†ΩŽΨ§ جَرِيرٌ، كُلُّهُمْ ΨΉΩŽΩ†Ω Ψ§Ω„Ψ£ΩŽΨΉΩ’Ω…ΩŽΨ΄ΩΨŒ ΨΉΩŽΩ†Ω’ أَبِي Ψ­ΩŽΨ§Ψ²ΩΩ…ΩΨŒ ΨΉΩŽΩ†Ω’ أَبِي Ω‡ΩΨ±ΩŽΩŠΩ’Ψ±ΩŽΨ©ΩŽΨŒ Ω‚ΩŽΨ§Ω„ΩŽ Ω‚ΩŽΨ§Ω„ΩŽ Ψ±ΩŽΨ³ΩΩˆΩ„Ω Ψ§Ω„Ω„Ω‘ΩŽΩ‡Ω Ψ΅Ω„Ω‰ Ψ§Ω„Ω„Ω‡ ΨΉΩ„ΩŠΩ‡ ΩˆΨ³Ω„Ω… ‏ "‏ Ψ₯ِذَا دَعَا Ψ§Ω„Ψ±Ω‘ΩŽΨ¬ΩΩ„Ω Ψ§Ω…Ω’Ψ±ΩŽΨ£ΩŽΨͺΩŽΩ‡Ω Ψ₯ΩΩ„ΩŽΩ‰ ΩΩΨ±ΩŽΨ§Ψ΄ΩΩ‡Ω ΩΩŽΩ„ΩŽΩ…Ω’ ΨͺΩŽΨ£Ω’Ψͺِهِ فَبَاΨͺَ ΨΊΩŽΨΆΩ’Ψ¨ΩŽΨ§Ω†ΩŽ ΨΉΩŽΩ„ΩŽΩŠΩ’Ω‡ΩŽΨ§ Ω„ΩŽΨΉΩŽΩ†ΩŽΨͺΩ’Ω‡ΩŽΨ§ Ψ§Ω„Ω’Ω…ΩŽΩ„Ψ§ΩŽΨ¦ΩΩƒΩŽΨ©Ω حَΨͺΩ‘ΩŽΩ‰ ΨͺΩΨ΅Ω’Ψ¨ΩΨ­ΩŽ ‏"‏ ‏.‏

Reference : Sahih Muslim 1436d
In-book reference: Book 16, Hadith 143

Just to clarify, if she refuses sex without any legitimate reason, or simply to spite him or as a form of punishment, that's the case which the hadith condemns.

Edit: and yes, it works both ways. Men are not allowed to refuse sexual pleasure to women without any legitimate reason.

A woman once asked a sheikh about her husband's urges to have sex two or three times a day, feeling exhausted and such, and he advised her to allow him to look for another wife if she is unable to satisfy or to share the burden, as some men have higher levels of horniness. If not, they should divorce.

Trending

Latest posts