The buufis in Somalia is ridiculous!

@galhareeri @Mudug_gyal My sister is also going Xamar to get married. Xamar is literally the only place where I get to see Somali millionaires. The west could never 🤣 The west is gaajo not gonna lie. Capitalism in Mogadishu is crazy 🤪 There is crazy amount of money rotating around the city. I know one brother here in the west who is living off rent money from Mogadishu :russ:

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
VIP
@galhareeri @Mudug_gyal My sister is also going Xamar to get married. Xamar is literally the only place where I get to see Somali millionaires. The west could never 🤣 The west is gaajo not gonna lie. Capitalism in Mogadishu is crazy 🤪 There is crazy amount of money rotating around the city. I know one brother here in the west who is living off rent money from Mogadishu :russ:
Warya ana inadeerta give me some lacag or set me up fr

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
VIP
Dhaarsan means some is hyped up for sth.
Like u are hyped up to meet a rich man u see
@galhareeri since you are a civil engineer can you guys stop building ugly buildings? Do you guys not care about the architecture? Why dont you guys build like french architecture? Have you heard of Stucco architecture? White stucco beachhouses?

@galhareeri since you are a civil engineer can you guys stop building ugly buildings? Do you guys not care about the architecture? Why dont you guys build like french architecture? Have you heard of Stucco architecture? White stone beachhouses?
Huuno listen its depends with the neoghbourhood okey where i am at roght now its great place designs are top class. But i am not archotect that is not my job our job is to make sure the building doesnt colpase.

@galhareeri since you are a civil engineer can you guys stop building ugly buildings? Do you guys not care about the architecture? Why dont you guys build like french architecture? Have you heard of Stucco architecture? White stucco beachhouses?
Also it depends with the client huuno sometimes i wil tel u i have my friend who is architect he strugles to convince some clients with design huuno. Specialy interio design . So blame is mostly investors

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
VIP
Also it depends with the client huuno sometimes i wil tel u i have my friend who is architect he strugles to convince some clients with design huuno. Specialy interio design . So blame is mostly investors
Such a shame, because the architecture can deffo look better

Woah hold on, I only said that for a millionaire not for a random joe. Bisinka

@Step a side
I wish this girl met me here in xamar she wil have never said i am random joe the only thing is that since it internet we cant reveal our real life we only tel tiny bit.
She doesnt get it its isue of privacy. Specialy here im xamar u wont post such things online. Imo.

Trending